Love and trust

The next day Chase and Skye woke up together, bumping their noses against each other, which made them laugh quietly. This was the morning they wanted, because today they are going on their first date. Still, before going to sleep last night, when Chase asked Skye on date, she said, that there's no need to do some luxury or perfection on date and Chase agreed with it. 

Skye: Mornin' my police hero.

Chase (blushes): Mornin' my flying princess.

Skye (giggles): Is someone shy? (nuzzles Chases cheek)

Chase: Hehe a little. So, when we will go on date?

Skye: 5 p.m will be good. Plus, today we have a day-off.

Chase: Oh, nice.

Then they exited Chases puphouse and went to wake up other pups. One thing made Skye interested: Chase didn't put on his uniform. He looked at Skye, realizing the reason of expression on her face and winked.

Chase: I promised myself, that on day-offs I'll be gentle with waking up. No megaphone.

Skye: Just like I teached you, Chasey. Come on!

Chase took spoon in his teeth, walked to bowl and tapped it lightly, making Rubble and Marshall wake up momentally.

Marshall: Breakfast already???

Rubble: It's time!

Skase laughed at construction pup, so did Marshall, who noticed spoon in Chases teeth.

Marshall: Ehhh, today is special day or something? Because I saw Chase holding spoon.

Skye: Well, Chasey told me, that he'll always wake you up like this on day-offs.

Chase: And on weekends too! Forgot to tell you that.

Marshall: You're the best!

Rubble: I owe you half of bowl.

Skase and Marshall laughed again. The sound of spoon also made Rocky and Zuma wake up. Pups greeted each other and went into the Lookout for breakfast. Ryder has already finished cooking meal for pups.

Ryder: Morning pups. You're look not tiring than before.

Marshall: Well, thanks to Chase, who decided not to use his megaphone.

Ryder: Oh, alright. It's his choice.

Chase: And I won't regret it!

Zuma: That's why you are our leader dude!

Chase: Hehe, thanks dude.

Pups started eating breakfast and so did Ryder.

Same day, 4:50 p.m

Skye finished preparing himself for her date and so did Chase, who put bowtie on and exited his puphouse, walking to Skyes puphouse. Then he stopped and put a paw in front of himself. Just then Skye exited her puphouse and seeing how Chase was such a gentleman made her kiss his paw and put her paw on his.

Skye: Smooth and steady walk?

Chase: Yup!

The couple went from Lookout to the beach, where Chase just prepared everything for date. Sure, Skye told him that there's no need of perfection on date, but they need to have some entertaiment. So Chase asked Mr.Porter for his brand new cake 1 hour before date. 6 minutes later they arrived and sat on blanket. 

Chase: Well, we needed to do something on our date, not only walking.

Skye: I understand Chasey, it's OK.

To make him feel calmer Skye pressed her head against Chases chest as Chase moved his paw to Skyes plate with piece of cake and moved plate to her. A delicious aroma made her stop nuzzling her boyfriend.

Skye: Awww, is that a new cake from Mr.Porter?

Chase: Yup! Bon appetit princess.

Skye started eating her cake as Chase started stroking her head and started eating his cake too. 3 minutes later Skye finished eating and so did Chase. Then they stared at each other with loving sight in their eyes, but police pup also saw curiousity in Skyes eyes.

Chase: I see that's something's bothering you.

Skye: Yeah. But... I don't know. This question will make you feel uncomfortable.

Chase: Don't worry. Go on.

Skye: So, everybody knows that you are the police pup. And sometimes, police use force to take down suspects. Will you ever use violence in police missions?

Chase: Skye, unfortunatelly, I need to use it, but only if situation is critical, like hostages in danger or something. For usual missions, I won't use force, only if my life is under threat.

Skye: That's what I needed to hear. I'm so glad to have such good police pup like you. Not only me, everybody in town.

Chase: Thanks for trusting me. 

Then they hugged each other tightly not wanting to let go. It was a date to remember.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! See you soo and stay safe ))))