Big brother

The next day after their first date, Chase and Skye woke up under the tree, Skye was laying on Chases back. She tried to remember what happened last night: they ate cake on beach, then she made a sand picture of herself and Chase which looked like a moment on Friendship day, then they were spinning around so fast that they fell in water and laughed at this moment, then she closed her eyes and... Chase carried her to the tree, where she woke up. Now after reminding everything, Skye looked at Chase who had bruises on his left paw.

Skye: Psst, Chase.

Chase: Huh? Oh, hi Skye.

Skye: Care to tell anything? Like... this (points at his paw).

Chase: What?

Skye: You have bruises on your paw.

Chase: Ahhh, you never can be safe from perverts at night. Last night it happened.

Skye: So you fought them? I mean, our safety was in risk.

Chase: Well, I punched carefully one, who put his claws in my paw. That's why I got bruises.

Skye (smiles): My police knight (kisses him).

Chase: Oh crap! Everests is coming today and I prmosed Marshall that I'll help him. We gotta go!

Skye: Just wake pups up as you did yesterday!

Chase quickly ran to Marshalls pup house and grabbed the spoon, then he typed on bowl lightly, causing everyone to wake up. Then the rest of the pups came to Chase.

Rocky: Just in time man. It's 8:50 already. In good sense.

Chase: Oh, nice. Well, 10 minutes for morning toilet, then exersices and breakfast.

25 minutes later pups were having breakfast, when they heard engine sound outside. They realized that it was Everest, who came to visit them. She got off from her snowcat and entered the Lookout.

Everest: Hi guys! Bon appepit.

Pups: Everest!! 

Skye: Glad to see you bestie.

Ryder: Oh, you're arrived. Hungry?

Everest: No, I ate before depature.

10 minutes later breakfast was finished and pups went for their own things: Rocky and Zuma went to playground with Rubble who went skateboarding, while Skye went with Everest to tell about her date with Chase and Chase went with Marshall to build a courage.

Chase: Just remember, I'm here to comfort you, when Everest will say "no". And don't think about sacrfice after rejection. Got it?

Marshall: Yeah!

Chase: Now forget about them and play it cool. She'll feel the same way!

Marshall: Alright, here goes nothing!

Marshall went to Everest who was chatting with Skye as she finished telling about date.

Everest: Well, that is cops live. To protect and serve.

Skye: And my Chasey is doing perfectly.

Everest (sighs): I just want that me and Marshall had the same thing.

Skye: Well I guess he's going for it right now!

Everest looked at Marshall who came up to her and took a deep breath.

Marshall: Listen... you're the most beautiful husky I've ever met... we work in opposite conditions and that's what connect us... we like fire and ice... and... that's why I want to say that... I love you.

Everest was shocked. It was the most incredible speeches from her crush, so she just pinned him to the ground and nuzzled him softly.

Everest: I love you too. So... we are a couple now.

Marshall: Do you need to ask... of course yes.

Skye and Chase cheered for them as Skye high-pawed Everest and Chase friendly punched Marshall on shoulder.

Chase: Congrats buddy. Just like I told you: play it cool and you did it perfectly.

Skye: Especially with fire and ice in speech.

Chase: Hey! I was about to say that!

Skye (giggles): Sorry Chasey!

Marshall: Hehe, thanks brother. You really helped me out.

Chase: You're welcome... wait! Did you just call me...

Marshall: Brother? Yeah, that's how I feel towards you. You really like a big brother to me.

Everest: Not only to him, to all of us.

Then Evershall came to Chase and hugged him as a "thanks" and Chase hugged back. Then Skye came up to him and hugged him behind.

Skye: Well for someone, you're more than big brother.

Both couples laughed.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! Happy chapters are OVER... for now! See you soon and stay safe )))))