Quick charge

One of the protestants decided to show what will happen if the answe to their condition will be "no" and shot Ryder in chest. Protestants started cheering and shouting "**** you Paw Patrol" and more sensitive language on their address. Ryder fell down on his knees and got dragged by Everest back into the room, where everyone got terrified. Pups were in verge of crying as Rocky came to Marshall and started shaking him.

Rocky: Marshall! Just tell me that you can do something with that!!

Marshall: Sorry to fail you guys, but... I just can't.

Everest: What do you mean you can't?!!

Marshall: I can save Ryder and take the bullet out, but only with my special instruments, which are in my puphouse.

Skye: And your puphouse is blocked by protestants.

Zuma: Which means you can't get them... damn!!

Marshall: The only thing I can do with my resources is to stop the blood leak.

Tracker: Then do it amigo!!

Marshall quickly took his mdecial equipment and with help of Everest, he started cleaning and stopping the blood, which was leaking down Ryders' jacket. The mood in room was very pressurable: protestants were really serious with conditions, pups may lose their owner and if nothing would be done, Ryder'd become dead. Not only him, but everyone else in Lookout.

Zuma: Well, that's a dead end.

Turbot: Don't be so pessimistic!

Rocky: Why we shouldn't? We're screwed... first we kicked Chase, thinking that it'll help, but everything got worse.

Farmer Al: So what we're gonna do?

Rocky: I don't know! Ugh!!

Gasket: I have actually one idea, but I don't think you'll like this.

Zuma: Go on then. Wait!! You mean we should-

Gasket: Find and bring Chase back? Yeah, we should, because we have no more options!!

Zuma: Hell no!!

Rubble: Are you crazy?! After our backstab on him, you think he'll immideately save us?!

Gasket: You - maybe yes, he won't, but he can go back to save Ryder!

Marshall: Hey... I think it can be actually a good idea.

First pressure, then discussion. Pups and humen needed to think fast: the longer they will think with idea, the less were Ryders' chances to survive. For Skye, it was the hardest moment to think clearly: at first she promised him that she'll be with him forever, then she suddenly changed her mind to save her life. The pilot pup was trully afraid that if she'll ask Chase to help, he'll say "no". Her thoughts got snapped by Gasket.

Gasket: What are you thinking about?

Skye: Well, if we'll agree with idea that we should bring Chase back, I'll go for search.

Gasket: Why?

Skye: Because I have wings and I can escape a circle of protestants.

Gasket: Then what's stopping you?

Skye (sighs): It's mine relationship with Chase... I broke my promise to him and... I don't think he'll agree!

Gasket: Hey, listen here. For sure, it'll be hard for you to beg your boyfriend to go back with you, but still, he'll do it for Ryder. And when everything will be over, talk with him.

Skye: You know, we could be really good friends, if there wasn't any your Ruff-Ruff Pack stories.

Gasket: Heh, maybe... Sooo, what's your decision?

Skye: This pup's gotta fly!

Gasket smiled from her confidence and turned to people, who were still discussing about that idea. The whistle from grey husky caught their attention. Gasket then looked and Skye, who nooded and took a deep breath.

Gasket: Whatever you like it or not, the decision has been made: we will bring Chase back.

Zuma: Alright then, but one question: how?

Skye: I have wings, so I can fly away. I also have full fuel tank, so I have good amount of time to search for him.

Everest: Alright, bestie. Good luck and bring our friend back!

Skye: I will Eve!

Skye quickly went down to lower floor of Lookout, took her wings, then went up again on top floor and Rubble opened the door, so Skye could easily fly away. The search has begun and the clock was ticking.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))