Things get critical

The next day after Skye found Chase and Ryder got injured, protestants suddenly activised: they realized that their conditions won't be accepted in good way, so they decided to work in bad way - ram steel doors and under threat of being dead, force Paw Patrol to disband. At 9 o'clock in the morning, protestants started ramming main doors, which caused everyone inside the Lookout to wake up from sudden loud sounds.

Hubcap: What's going on?

Zuma: I don't know but it doesn't sound good!

Rocky quickly went to check on CCTV and got shocked.

Rocky: They're trying to burst in!!

Mayor Goodway: You mean they're trying to destroy doors?!

Rocky: Yes!

Rubble: I hope they didn't bring explosives, otherwise we'd be dead meat!

Everest: Rubble, don't be so sceptic, it'll be ok, right Rocky?

Rocky: Well... not so ok.

Gasket: What do you mean?

Rocky: The steel shield will hold us for long time, but if protestants will ram door non-stop, it will drop much sooner.

Then everyone just sat in fear and listened to sounds of many things, which were hitting steel door. The help must have come quickly, otherwise all guys inside would be gone for good. Luckily, protestants didn't start to climb to balcony, so it was sort of relief.

Meanwhile with Chase and Skye

The two pups woke up and managed to find some food in fridge. Saying sorry to Everest for borrowing her liver treats, they had breakfast and 3 minutes later, they got in Jakes' car. As they got in, Chase managed to turn car on.

Chase: Skye, you'll control break and throttle pedals.

Skye: Alright.

Then the couple drove to hospital, which was few kilometers away from mountain. Gladly, in some missions, pups drove past this hospital while going to Jakes' mountain, so Chase reminded path. For 10 minutes, they drove in full silence, untill Skye decided to ask her boyfriend about plan.

Skye: What's the plan though?

Chase: Which plan?

Skye: Well, how guys in hospital will help us?

Chase: They will take care of Ryder.

Skye: And us?

Chase: We need to ask them to use their ambulance.

Skye: Mhmm, makes sense. 

Chase: Something wrong?

Skye: You forgot that protestants are standing tight around Lookout and they won't let ambulance in.

Chase: That's where I'll step in the game.

Skye: How?

Chase: Hey! We're slowing down!

Skye: Oh, sorry!

5 minutes later, they finally arrived to hospital. As they arrived, Chase got happy in relief: some ambulances didn't drive away for call so they can use one of them to deliver and save Ryder. Paw Patrol actually were there at grand-opening and were welcome here, so Chase and Skye easily managed to enter in.

Receptionist: Welcome! How can we help you?

Chase: We've got Ryder injured!

Receptionist: Your owner got hurt?

Skye: Yes, and our medical supplies will end and won't be effective to ease pain.

Chase: All we want is to take your ambulance car so we can deliver Ryder to you, please!

Receptionist: One moment!

1 minutes later, a receptionist said that pups can use their car, which made pups clench their paws in fists as a 'yes!' emotion. Then pups exited the hospital, went to ambulance car, got in and drove to Lookout. That's where Chase decided to tell Skye the key of their plan to save Ryder.

Chase: Alright, as soon as we'll get to Lookout, take Ryder, some of our friends and drive to hospital.

Skye: Wait, what about you? Your step in the game.

Chase: My step in this game is me - I'll lure protestants so you'll take everyone from Lookout safely.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! By the way, write in comments if Chases' last words are cliffhanger! See you soon and stay safe )))))