A talk and growing feelings

After stopping another try from protestants to get them, Rocky laid on beanbag to chill, looking at door. Then he looked at company and nodded, meaning that job is done and they are safe for now. Ryder came to Mixed Breed and patted him on head.

Ryder: Good job Rocky.

Rocky: You're welcome.

Rubble was looking to other side of room, being worried for something, or in this situation, for someone. Tuck noticed this and came up to him to check on Bulldog.

Tuck: What's wrong buddy?

Rubble: Well... Zuma, I'm quite worried about him.

Everest: Pfft, why should you? He showed his position about our problem, he can take care of himself on his own.

Rubble: But still, he's our friend! I can't care about my friends or what?

Marshall: Eve, Rubble's right. Even if Zuma is probably not on our side, he's still our friend.

Everest: Maybe. But it's hard to believe.

Tuck: At least we can try to talk with him. 

Tracker: But who will come?

Then everyone looked at Rocky, who groaned slightly, but then sighed in defeat: he was Zumas' best friend and he may change his mind. Still, he wanted to help his friends, so he got up from beanbag.

Rocky: Ok, I will come. Marshall, prepare your medkit, just for caution.

Marshall: Yep, don't worry.

Gasket: Just be careful OK?

Skase and Evershall: *giggle quietly*

Rocky (blushes a little): O-o-ok.

Rocky then walked to the elevator as he thought that Zuma went down to first floor. But just as he was about to enter the elevator, he saw his shilouette through glass and went to him. When Rocky got closer to him, he saw Labrador laying on beanbag, clear anger was visible in his eyes. He started growling at Rocky as he got very close to his best friend.

Rocky: Woah, chill.

Zuma: Why are you here? To say that I'm wrong??

Rocky: Well, yes and no. 

Zuma: Huh?

Rocky: Well, you were wrong with your moves on Chase. Protestants can use it to destroy us. I mean, if we will stop trusting each other, we'll become an easy target to them.

Zuma: Why should I care? They came after Chase, so let them do it!

Rocky: We won't give Chase to them. He explained his force usage and we understand him. Maybe you should come with me and listen his explanations too?

Zuma (growls): Don't let me do this to you! Go away!

Rocky: You mean betray us? You did it, kind of!

Zuma: Really?! Trying to show you a correct choice is betrayal?!

Suddenly Zuma got up from beanbag and punched Rocky straight into his eye, making him yelp in pain and lay down as he held his eye by both front paws.

Zuma: This is what calls betrayal! 

Rocky then walked away limping, which everyone noticed fast and realized that the talk was unsuccessful. Gasket whimpered quietly as her crush got hurt a little as Marshall prepared an ice bag, which Everest created and gave it to Rocky.

Marshall: It'll hurt, but put it near your eye.

Rocky: Ok, thanks man.

As he did so, Rocky clenched his teeth in pain as ice started soothing pain from Zumas' punch. 

Gasket: Lay near me, I have some space on beanbag. 

Marshall: Good, you'll help to take care of him.

Rocky went to Gaskets' beanbag and laid beside her as Chase then came to him.

Chase: By the way, did you find him? Where's Zuma?

Rocky: He's on opposite side of top floor, why are you asking?

Chase: Because I need to do one thing with him!

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it!! Wish you happy, warm winter and early Merry Christmas. See you soon and stay safe ))))