New teammates

As first friends and enemies in protest were founded, Ryder knew that situation is quite worse than he expected. That's why he decided to find out an opinion from Farmer Yumi and Farmer Al. Also Rocky was called to find a simple language with Ruff-Ruff pack. So Marshall, Rubble and Rocky went on their own tasks, Zuma decided to help Everest in suiting herself and Chase with Skye went again on mental talk, so police pup would go through protests without loses.

Chase: I bet each pup on streets of Adventure Bay wants to find me and eliminate me.

Skye: Don't dramatize it too much. Yeah, they want to find an opprtunity to beat you, but not to kill. They'd stand for law.

Chase: And that's why I need to stay alive, because I am the law.

Skye (smirks): The gentle law, right?

Chase: Of course! Still, I can be a rough law, in case of emergency.

Skye (nuzzles him): And that's the main difference between these cops and you. Remember it. 

Chase: Or you'll remind me in case (giggles). Just kidding!

As they were talking, Zuma came up to him, breathing heavily.

Zuma: Sorry for interrupting you, lovebirds... but can you bring... a bag of liver treats to Everests house?

Chase: Does she really want it?

Zuma: Well, she told me so... and Ryder found an odd bag of it. I don't have much strength to carry it.

Chase: Alright, I'll help!

Meanwhile Marshall and Rubble arrived to Yumis farm and jumped off from their vehicles, trying to find both farmers. As they were searching, Rubble checked whole barn, inside and outside and didn't found any posters with protesting against Chase, which made pup sigh in relief. Untill he heard someone very close.

Yumi: Rubble? What are you doing here?

Rubble: Gaaaah!! Oh, it's you. I... was looking for you and Farmer Al.

Yumi: Really, why?

Rubble: Did you hear about protests because of killed black-skinned guy by policeman?

Yumi: Ahhhhh... Yeah, I did! So?

Rubble: We afraid, that you'll stand against Chase. We need any support.

Yumi (smiles): Rubble... of course I am with you. Every time when I see Chase in news, about how he takes down criminals, he doesn't use any force. Why people are thinking that if he's police pup, he should be kicked? It's nonsense!

Rubble: We think so too. Well, I won't ask Al about same thing, because he's also with us right?

Yumi: By the way, he told me to tell you, that he will stand not against Chase.

Rubble: Great, thanks!

Yumi: You're welcome and good luck!

Rubble then ran to his bulldozer as he saw Marshall with excited face.

Marshall: I found Farmer Al, who's on our side!

Rubble: Same here with Yumi!

Marshall (calls through pup-tag): Ryder, we found out an opinion from farmers Yumi and Al. They are on our side!

Ryder: Niiice! Head back to Lookout!

Meanwhile Rocky was in desert talking to two members of Ruff-Ruff pack: Dwayne and Hubcap, who were thinking that Chase didn't deserve any hate. But Gasket didn't think so.

Rocky: Looks like she still can't forget our tries to ruin her plans.

Dwayne: Yeah dude. We tried to change her mind, but no success.

Hubcap: No no! She told us yesterday that she'll think about it!

Dwayne: Come ooon! She probably did so, so we could leave her alone!

Rocky: Maybe Dwayne's right, maybe not! Still I need opinion from all trio.

Then Gasket came out from her puphouse, looking suspiciously at Rocky and sighed.

Gasket: Alright. I'll stand with Chase and your team, but in one condition!

Rocky: I'm all ears?

Gasket: First, we are friends, only we are not on motorbikes! Second is... I'll sleep with you during protests (blushes).

Dwayne (whispers): No way! She loves Rocky.

Hubcap (whispers): I didn't expect that.

Gasket: And third, there will be another husky to talk.

Rocky: First and third conditions are already done - Everest is a husky, so...

Gasket: Oh, that's good.

Rocky: And yeah, you can sleep with me (blushes).

Dwayne (whispers): And looks like Rocky loves her back.

Gasket: Why are you whispering boys?

Hubcap: Nothing, absolutely nothing!

Gasket: Hmm, OK. Let's go to Lookout.

Rocky: Follow me!

Rocky and Ruff-Ruff pack drove to Lookout!

Chapter done!!! Hope you will like it, especially Rocky x Gasket moment! This couple will appear more in this book! See you soon and stay safe ))))))