Rising pressure

When Chase finished the story, he hung his head a little down, getting ready for angry voices from everyone, who were with him in one room in Lookout. Surprisingly, he got a silence in response and looked at everyones' faces: they were showing some sympathy and something else, which made Chase feel quite concerned. Silence still filled the room as Farmer Yumi finally spoke.

Yumi: Chase... we didn't even know that your job can be very dangerous.

Chase: What can I say, job of being a police pup is often dangerous.

Rubble: You could be dead at this point!

Chase: I know, but I'll repeat: my life was under threat. And Skye, do you remember what I said?

Skye: About using force in you job, right?

Chase: Yup!

Skye: You use force, when situiation needs that, including life threat.

Chase: That's it! What I want to say after that story is: yes, saving someones' life may cost life of someone else, but it's mostly bad guys' life.

Everest: Why you're saying that after all?

Chase (sighs): You really want to hear it?

Rocky: Yes, we want.

Chase (looks around): All of you?

Ryder: Well, of course.

Mayor Goodway: 100%.

Chase: Alright. During all this action with protestants and fight between me and Zuma, I think... you may started losing your trust to me.

Captain Turbot: Wait what?

Marshall: Us? Losing our trust to you?

Tracker: Looks like you started losing your trust to us amigo.

Chase: Hey hey! If you don't understand, protestants are trying to do this with you, that I'm dangerous to all of you, that I can arrest everyone with force!

Farmer Al: Chase is actually right... and we started going down a little from their pressure.

Gasket: I agree with that. 

At this point everyone looked at each other with nod: they actually felt mental pressure from protestants which can lead to loss of their trust to Chase. Luckily for now, they managed to say to themselfes that Chase is their friend and won't do anything like bad people said about him. Skye then walked to Chase and kissed his cheek softly to calm him down.

Skye: Don't worry, everyone trust you and we understand your reason of using force. It's fine.

Marshall: To be honest I'd do the same if I was in question between life and death.

Everest: Including to be near your second half mmm?

Marshall: Sure.

Everyone giggled from that as Rocky and Gasket blushed slightly. But their giggle was cut off by sudden sound outside of Lookout. Ryder pressed the button on his pup-pad to open one of steel windows to see a ladder on railing.

Tracker: They are trying to get to us by ladder!

Chase: And if we'll take it down, we may hurt someone! And cause them for more protests.

Rocky: Alright, leave me to it.

Gasket: You sure about that?

Rocky: Don't worry, I got it covered.

Gasket: Alright.

Ryder opened the door and Rocky went on balcony to take ladder off. He already heard people climbing on, so he acted quick: he activated his claw and took off the ladder, earning screams and shouts from protestants under him. Then Rocky looked carefully below to see some people groaning and huffing from sudden fall and made his way back inside.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe )))))