Worse than expected

Chases' sudden quit from team was a little bit shocking for everyone, as they expected from pup that he'll fight back and give some arguments to defend, but no: he exited the Lookout without saying a single word. Ryder, pups, Yumi, Al, Turbot and Mayor Goodway stayed in little shock for 10 minutes as Rocky then broke the silence.

Rocky: Well, if it's the best decision, so be it.

Ryder: Still, protestants maybe won't go away so fast.

Everest: Why are you so concerned? Of course, we all know that Chase is your first pup, but he showed his position.

Marshall: Hey! We'll bring him back as soon as whole situation will be settled down.

Skye: No! We won't do it!

Ryder: Nevermind! I'll go to say people that we did what they wanted.

Zuma: Alright, be careful.

Protestants meanwhile decided to have some rest so they could go on new wave of pressure on Paw Patrol. Some of them were watching news on their phones, someone was exploring scenery and some people slept on grass or under trees. Sudden door opening caused people to look up to hear fresh news from someone who was in Lookout. Ryder, who appeared on balcony, felt pressure as hundreds of eyes were looking at him. He took a deep breath and gave himself in.

Ryder: Listen up!! Me and my friends, including Mayor had thought about kicking Chase from Paw Patrol! And we decided to do it!! We kicked Chase out!! He's no longer in our team!!!

Those words made protestants cheer as their condition, but only for 25 seconds as they suddenly started shouting some threatening words towards 10-year boy, who couldn't believe: people didn't get satisfied, but got even more angry. The rest of people and pups in Lookout heard all of this noise.

Gasket: What?! They got angry again?

Zuma: Why? We did what they wanted, what else they want us to do?!

Skye: I don't know, but I'm worried.

Rubble: I'll try to call Ryder.

Just as he said it, the doors had opened and Ryder entered the room, looked at everyone, sat at corner and closed his eyes by his hands. Pups, realizing that something wrong happened, came to him and started nuzzling him for comfort. Their actions made their leader to open his eyes again and groan in disappointment.

Ryder: What's wrong with this world? With these idiotic people?! If I had a wish, I'd love to make them gone!!

Rocky: Calm down Ryder! What happened?

Ryder: As I said that we kicked Chase out, protestants got happy... at first. But they got even more furious and I even got hit in shoulder.

Marshall: Oh jeez! Serious injure?

Ryder: No, all good. It hurts a bit, but it looks fine.

Skye: But why people got angry?

Ryder: During our discusion, they suddenly changed their conditions to go away.

Mayor Goodway: What they want this time?

Ryder: They...

Farmer Al: Come on. Don't hold it!

Ryder: Ehhh, they...

Farmer Yumi: Stop stuttering! Say it!!

Ryder: They... errrrrr... they-

Pups: Say it Ryder!!

Ryder: Alright alright!!! THEY WANT PAW PATROL DISBAND!!!

Words "Paw Patrol disband" made everyone in room go silent, just like after forcing Chase to quit the team, but this time, pressure filled the air instead of relief. The situiation got much worse than expected and that's why Ryder was worried that kicking Chase was the right decision. Captain Turbot broke the silence.

Turbot: Sooo, they want you, to leave Adventure Bay as well?

Ryder (sighs): Yes, they do.

Everest: These brainless mutts!!! I'll show them a lesson!!

Marshall: Eve, please, don't, I beg yo-

Everest: Why then?! Are you on their side or what?!?

Marshall: N-no. I just don't want you to get hurt.

Everest: Oh, it's fine! Ryder will come with me!

Ryder: For sure! Come on!!

As Ryder got up and walked to Everest, Mayor Goodway stood up and pups quickly ran to the door, blocking it.

Mayor Goodway: Stop!! Don't do something that you'll regret momentally!

Ryder: No way!! I'm not gonna close my team because of crazy people gathering around our home!!

Zuma: Ryder, as long as you're in this room, don't go outside, please! 

Ryder: I'm doing this for you, pups, so back off!

Pups didn't move any single inch untill they heard their owners scream.

Ryder: NOW!!!!

With whimper, all pups gave access to the door and Ryder with Everest appeared on balcony again. Protestats saw them and got silenced again so they could hear what he'll say. Everest stood close to Ryder so neither her nor Ryder will get hurt... or so she thought.

Ryder: Listen here you bratts!!! I did what you wanted me to do, but instead, you crossed the line and decided to force me into disbanding my team!! You know what, **** you all!!!! **** you, you hear me?!?!? **** YOU!!!!

These words surprised protestants, who didn't expect that answer from 10-year old boy, especially with that language. Everest looked into their faces, which were without emotions and made Ryder chuckle.

Ryder: Not so brave huh? HA!!

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his chest as Everest in horror saw her leader crouching down on floor slowly with hole in his jacket and blood coming out from it. Pups heard that shot and got terrified: the worst thing had just happened.

Pups: RYDER!!!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! Now I'm back on track guys, so see you soon!! :)