Calm for now

During all these events as injured Ryder, Skyes' mission to find Chase, the day almost came to its' end and night was coming up. In the Lookout, everyone sighed in relief: protestants may get tired after all of this crazy thing and go sleep this night. Marshall and Everest were looking after Ryder as Zuma and Gasket were walking through room back and forth. Mayor Goodway prayed that Skye found Chase and now they're going to save them. However, Farmer Yumi wasn't so optimistic and her husband noticed this.

Farmer Al: Everything OK?

Farmer Yumi: Not much, I'm worried about Chase.

Farmer Al: Don't worry, he's a strong pup and Skye is on his side.

Farmer Yumi: Not that, it's about him being back with Paw Patrol.

Rocky: Wait... what do you mean?

Farmer Yumi: After all what happened and after saving Ryder, you'll think that he'll be back in team?

Then all pups looked at each other with pessimistic faces: even if Ryder will be saved, Chase will go away again. They realized it only now, which made Zuma frustrated. For sure, it was his idea to kick him out and he started thinking that it was his fault that Ryder got shot.

Zuma: If I didn't offer to kick Chase, Ryder would be safe!

Marshall: Calm down man, it wasn't your fault!

Zuma: It wasn't Chases' either! It was mine idea to kick him out!

Dwayne: Chill out! We're all to blame! 

Hubcap: And don't do early conclusions. Maybe completely opposite will happen.

Everest: You really think so? Chase won't forget it so easily.

Suddenly Ryder groaned in pain despite painkillers which Marshall gave to his owner. Everyone immideately got up and went to him to calm him down somehow, however Marshall, who looked in his medical box gasped and sighed in defeat.

Marshall: Painkiller liquid is almost finished. Tablets are less effective.

Ryder (weakly): Guys, listen to me... don't argue because... of Chase... Calm down... I... beg... you.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Even despite being injured, Ryder managed to say something wise, so everyone decided to calm down, but only for this night. Gladly, during their sleep, they realized that if they keep arguing, they will be an easy target for protestants.

Meanwhile with Skye and Chase

Skye and Chase successfully managed to get to Jakes' Mountain and quickly ran to his house. As they arrived, Chase quickly realized that it was closed, but still he managed to open the window and pups got in.

Skye: What we forgot here?

Chase: Listen, we won't save Ryder by ourselfes, we need some more help.

Skye: How?

Chase: Do you remember that we have a new hospital? Which is not occupied by protestants.

Skye: Yeah.

Chase: We'll ask them to help!

Skye: Great, but I've almost no fuel in my wings, so we won't make it.

However, Chase didn't hear her as he started sniffing around house. Skye watched at her boyfriend as he was looking for something and he really was. 1 minute later, she suddenly heard him barking in good mood and she went to see what he found. Chase was holding key in his paw as Skye came up.

Skye: What's that key?

Chase: It's our key to hospital.

Skye: What?!

Chase: Calm down, it's actually a key from Jakes' car.

Skye: Oh, nice then!

Chase: Alright, let's rest. Tomorrow we need a lot of energy.

Skye didn't disagree and soon they were laying on sofa under the blanket. However, the cockapoo was quite afraid to lay beside Chase after all events. Still, she wanted to know how he's feeling about her after "betrayal", so she quitely cuddled closer to him. And as soon as Skye did that, she got wrapped in his paws, making her smile a little as she slept calmly.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe )))))