Shocking discovery

Zuma went away from group as Chase struggled to get up with Marshall and Rockys' help. Skye ran to get medkit, so Marshall could heal Chases' wounds. Ryder was quite shocked: Zuma acted like his life is more important than teams' authority. Chase stood on his paws and touched carefully his bruises as Everest came up with tissue to wipe blood from his nose. Moments later, Skye came with medium-sized box with red cross on it and Marshall went to her to pick it up and open it. 

Marshall: Rocky, use your claw and take tampon please.

Rocky: Alright! *ruff* Claw!

Marshall opened medkit so Rocky could take tampon, then Marshall opened a bottle with liquid and Rocky made tampon soaking with it.

Rocky: Hold your breath Chase, it'll be... quite unpleasurable.

Chase: It's Ok.

Rocky put tampon with Chases' wound and heat from that liquid caused Chase to clench his teeth as he kept cleaning his wound. 2 minutes later, he moved on the next one as Skye put her paw over Chases' to soothe his pain from that healing liquid. 

Ryder: Marshall, has anything else Chase got hurt from that fight?

Marshall: Luckily, nothing else. Only scratches and bruises.

Farmer Al: Phew.

As Rocky kept cleaning and sterylyzing his wounds and Marshall decided to prepare bandages for them, Chase then felt a flashback occpupiued his mind: it was about a mission he had 2 and a half months ago, where he injured a robber by a guy, and unfortunatelly, he didn't survive. When this memory was added to current situiation, Chase got really scared of not telling that before, so he decided to go for it.

Chase: Guys, erm, I have something to tell you, but I'm afraid that it'll changed your vision about me.

Mayor Goodway: Is it connected to our situation?

Chase (sighs): Yes.

Ryder: So, what is it?

Chase: It's about a mission I had 2,5 months ago, patrol at the end of the day.

Ryder: Oh, I remember that. So?

Chase: Well, I was having a chilly patrol, just cruising around the town, everything was calm, no traffic incidents, so thefts, or so I thought. 

Chases' story made everyone curious, even Marshall and Rocky who were focused on Chases' wounds.

Chase: I suddenly got an attention on radar, something bad happened so I drove there to check it out. When I arrived I saw quite frightening scene: a WHITE-SKINNED guy just robbed buisnessman with gun and took a suitcase, it looked like that in case was something very valuable. I drove to catch robber, after parking my cruiser near victim and ran as fast as I could. Luckily, the guy didn't know our town well, so it didn't take a long time to find and stop him. We were near new supermarket, which is behind City Hall. Then I calmly told him to give the case back, but he didn't response. I decided to get closer, and when I made 8 or 10 steps, he pulled out the gun and aimed it at me.

Last words made everyone shiver, it was a moment between life and death.

Farmer Yumi: What did you do then?

Chase: Well, I realized that he won't give up easily, words won't help and I wouldn't have enought time to activate my pup-pack, otherwise he would kill me. So I went for mine only option... jump on him so he would drop the gun. I pounced and he tried to shake me off, and during that action he... he pressed the trigger. And if you expect me to say that everything went alright after that, no! Sure, I gave back a suitcase, but robber... he was dead after shot.

CHAPTER DONE!! That is quite a twist, but I hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe )))))