Epilogue

The night before little party has arrived and pups were about to go to sleep. They helped Mayor Goodway in organizing the party, including food delivery from Mr.Porter and sending invitations to citizens of Adventure Bay, who stayed in their houses, which were protected thanks to Rocky. And now Adventure Bay was going finally to its' normal life. So pups were very tired after preparations so Ryder told them to go to sleep immideately. They wished each other a good night and went to sleep. Skye was finally able to sleep together with Chase, however she wasn't feeling comfortable though, so she couldn't fall asleep for a while and Chase noticed it.

Chase: All ok?

Skye: Well, not all actually.

Chase: Oh, what's wrong?

Skye: Erm, it's about you.

Chase: Me??

Skye put her paw on Chases', but didn't look at him and kept talking.

Skye: I just feel... quite uncomfortable with you. Don't get it wrong, but... I feel like you didn't forgive me.

Chase was surprised from what he just heard. He really forgave Skye, he knew that this decision of breaking up was on emotions and under pressure - even other pups knew that after all this situation was sealed. But Skye still felt in other way, so he pulled her closer and nuzzled her forehead.

Chase: Skye, please. I did forgive you and I'm not angry inside either. You wasn't controlling yourself, protestants did.

Skye: I know, but...

Chase (kisses Skyes' forehead): No 'buts' Skye. If I didn't forgive you, would you stay here right now? Would I pull you closer to myself?

Skye: No.

Chase: Skye, it took me a lot of time to start dating you, I won't ruin this quick because of other people. We love each other, and that's what it matters.

Skye (smiles): Thanks, Chasey. It really made me calm.

Chase: It's ok. I'll make sure that you'll forget your concernes about that moment.

Skye nodded in response and snuggled more into Chases' chest as he wrapped his paws around her body. Then he barked quietly so lights in his puphouse had turned off.

Skye: Goodnight Chase, I love you.

Chase: So do I, sweetie, goodnight.

The next day, people were sitting around big table with food on it. Not to mention, the Ruff-Ruff pack was also here and were sitting near Paw Patrol, while Ryder and pups were sitting around Mayor Goodway, who was sitting in the middle and poured some juice in her glass. Then she looked at Ryder and nodded, so he took spoon and knocked it against his glass, earning attention from people. Then Mayor Goodway got up and took a deep breath.

Mayor: Citizens of Adventure Bay! The recent event which affected our town was a huge challenge for us. Yes, for all of us, it was sort of survival in this stage, but I won't talk about it. I promised you that I'll make our town much better. But it doesn't mean that we should innovate some high-tech things in our daily life. We should innovate ourselfes first. What I want to say is, we are like one big family, because we respect each other no matter who we are by skin, religion and even sexual orientation. And there's no pass for people, who think that because of being different, people should suffer. So let's enjoy this day, being equal to each other! For equality my friends!!

Everyone: For equality!!!

Then all people clapped Mayor Goodway for speech and started enjoying their meal and drinks. Ryder clapped mayors' back being very impressed by her words.

Ryder: Amazing words Mayor Goodway.

Mayor Goodway: Thanks Ryder. Never thought that I can do something like this.

Chase: You surely proved that you're a strong woman.

Rocky: And our town is safe with your hands.

Mayor: Aww, I'm gonna cry. Thank you.

Gasket meanwhile, after hearing that speech, got off from her seat and walked up to Rocky. She motioned him to come after her and he did so. Then walked away somewhere private as Gasket was feeling nervous a bit.

Rocky: So?

Gasket: Listen, about equality. Can people love each other when one human is good and other is bad?

Rocky: Mmm, no... Wait, what do you want to say?

Gasket: After hearing that speech, I want to reveal all cards... I love you Rocky.

Rocky (blushes): And you think and I won't feel the same, because of you being bad?

Gasket: Mhmm.

Rocky: Listen. I've caught feelings for you even when you were a bad guy. But I felt that you have a potential to change around.

Gasket: And?

Rocky: I think I didn't miss.

Then he leaned and kissed Gasket slowly, which she accepted too. But little did they knew, the rest of pups were watching it and decided to leave the new couple alone.

Chase: Mann, it's about time.

Zuma: My best friend has grown up!

Rubble: Jeez, never knew that racism can differ people like this. 

Skye: That's true. But today we found out - everyone appreciate each other.

Chase: And this moment between Rocky and Gasket is a perfect ending to specific war: racism vs love.

Everest: And love conquered, yay!

Skye (nuzzles Chase): Indeed Eve.

The end!

HOOORAAAY!! The book is over!! Thank you reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Appreciate all your votes and comments, I can definitely say that this book is a success. See you soon and stay safe <3