No choice

Skye was completely shocked and speechless. She expected everything, but not this, her boyfriend will risk his life once again. This time, chances of losing him were very high, so she decided to try to change his decision.

Skye: Wait what?! This is crazy!!

Chase: I know, but protestants won't go away easily from Lookout! They won't let anyone through, who wants to help our friends!

Skye: Listen, every time as we go on missions, you're often risk your life by something like this!!

Chase: I'm doing it because I have no choice!! Sometimes we go against all odds! Even on missions, where chances of losing someones' life is high!

Skye: So you think that saving Ryders' life by putting yours' under threat is correct?!

Chase: Why you're actually trying to change my mind about that?!

Skye: Because I don't want to lose you!!

The silence appeared between them as they kept driving to Lookout, which was luckily not too far away. Meanwhile in Lookout, everyone were just sitting in fear, listening to multiple sounds from protestants who were still trying to burst in. Ryder could barely open his eyes as blood leaking was stopped, thanks to Marshall. Zuma and Dwayne were walking back and forth, waiting for Skyes' call, so were everyone else. Then Everest, who checked on Ryder with Marshall came up to group.

Farmer Yumi: How's he?

Everest: We used our last effective painkiller. So be ready for Ryders' moans of pain this night.

Zuma: Jeez, what's taking Skye so long? She decided to do some romance with Chase as she found him or what?

Rocky: Who knows! But she needs to get quick: 25 minutes - and steel shield will be broke!

Suddenly Everests' pup-tag started beeping - someone wanted to talk to her. Hoping that it was Skye, the purple Husky answered the call, and how wrong she was.

Everest: Skye?

Jake: No! You got wrong!

Everest: Jake?! What do you want?!

Jake: Listen, I can forgive you for your incorrect choice of standing with Ryder... if you will open Lookouts' main door!

Everest: Screw you Jake!! I won't do that!

Jake: I give you last chance to fix our bonds, Eve!!

Everest: Don't call me "Eve" anymore bastard!! 

Then she ended the call as Marshall came to hug his girlfriend and calm her down. Everest gladly accepted it as Marshalls' pup-tag started buzzing and familiar voice sounded.

Skye: Marshall! Please answer!

Marshall: Skye!! Ohhh, we're so glad to hear you! Where you are?

Skye: I'm in ambulance car with Chase, driving to Lookout!

Marshall: Oh, Chase's with you?

Skye: Yeah, but... not for long.

Everest: What's going on?

Everyone gathered around Evershall to hear Skye.

Skye: I'm going to bring Ryder and some of you to hospital, so Ryder can be healed there. Chase will distract protestants to win some time for us.

Rocky: Is he out of his mind?! They're gonna shred him!!

Skye: I tried to change his choice too, but no luck!

Marshall (sighs): Alright, if he wants to do it, so be it.

Zuma: Marshall... you'll really want to let your brother to risk his life?

Marshall: We have no choice, time is ticking.

Everyone then looked at each other and agreed in defeat: it was their only chance to save and with Ryder being close to his death, there were no more options. As suddenly Chase also connected his voice to talk.

Chase: Guys, don't worry. I'll promise that I'll be safe.

Zuma: We all know that you're doing it for Ryder, dude... we're not worthy to be saved by your life.

Chase: Alright, we're almost there. Time to finish the call! Hang in there!

Farmer Al: Good luck Chase, and forgive us for our 'betrayal'.

Chase: I'll see. See ya.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe <3