Back to normal

2 days later, Chase and Ryder finally discharged from hospital and were ready to go back to Lookout and bring Adventure Bay back to normal life. Before their discharge, pups got an instruction from Ryder to clean up the town and Lookout and they did so. Marshall even said that "It's the best punishment for them", which made Ryder laugh - pups still felt guilty, so he agreed with Marshalls' words and it was like a huge wave of relief. As pups finished cleaning up Town Hall, Rocky received a call, but surprisingly, it wasn't Ryder or Chase.

Gasket: Ehh, hello Rocky.

Rocky: G-g-gasket? Why are you calling?

Gasket: Just wanted to check on you... I heard that protestants are gone and Adventure Bay is back to normal life.

Rocky: Err, yeah. We've finished cleaning up after their visit.

Gasket: Listen, the Ruff-Ruff pack wants to visit town.

Rocky: Really? Well, ok.

Gasket: Great, see ya Rocks!

Rocky: Yeah, bye... wait, Rocks?!

But Gasket quickly hung up, blushing madly and so did Rocky after being called "Rocks". Pups noticed this strange behavior of their friend and Rubble went to check on him.

Rubble: All ok buddy?

Rocky: Y-yeah. Just a sudden call.

Zuma: Looks like Gasket called you huh?

Rocky (sighs): Yes, she did.

Everest: Oh, nice! More people to celebrate!

Then pups heard Mayor Goodway calling them and they walked up to mayor. She told pups that she wants to organize a little party, because they won this little 'war', she also wanted to use it for her speech and pups agreed to help. Then pups started walking to their vehicles as they saw a Paw Patroller with Chase and Ryder onboard, so pups quickly got in their vehicles and drove after Paw Patroller to Lookout. Few minutes later, whole team arrived to Lookout. Ryder and Chase got out from Patroller as pups ran to greet them. Skye momentally pounced on Chase as Rubble, Rocky and Zuma jumped on Ryder and started licking his face. Marshall and Everest went to hug Chase, who was squeezed by his girlfriend.

Chase: Take it easy Skye!

Skye: Heh, sorry Chasey.

Marshall: Glad to see you back bro!

Chase: Highpaw bro!

Then Chase and Marshall high-pawed as Everest walked up to Skye after hugging Chase. Despite Chases' forgiveness, Skye couldn't feel ok with that and her best friend snapped off from these thoughts.

Everest: All ok?

Skye: Yeah... just still feel unforgivable.

Everest: Oh come come on, bestie! Take it easy, Chase forgave you, we're moving on from this disaster. Or you just still feel uncomfortable with that fact?

Skye: Second, Eve. Maybe when me and Chase will sleep together, I'll feel easier.

Everest: I bet.

Skye (giggles): Thanks bestie.

Meanwhile Ryder after being greeted, went into Lookout, being also informed about pups' work. The boy was pleased - the Lookout was looking so clean and cozy, just like before protestants' invasion.

Chase: Soo, what's next?

Zuma: Mayor Goodway wants to have a little party, for her speech.

Rocky: And we promised her to help.

Chase: Well, it's not a big deal, we'll help her.

Ryder: That's right. Because!

Pups: No job's too big, no pup's too small!!

Ryder: Hahah, what a bunch of good pups! You're free to go somewhere and play!

Pups howled in excitement and ran from Lookout.

Oh well! The next chapter - last chapter! Hope you liked the ending, see you soon and stay safe <3