First enemies

The next day pups woke up for another exciting day. Skye decided to stay with Chase for mental support, which was completely approved by Ryder. Marshall requested Everest to ask Jake, how he will feel about protest since she decided to return home to Mountain and Everest agreed to check on it. Zuma decided to check on Captain Turbot about same question and Rocky decided to build an anti-protest shield in case if protests will go wild. Rubble decided to help Rocky, so everyone found a work to do. 

Chase: So, what we are gonna do now?

Skye: Well, we can to our tree, where we confessed to each other and dive into flashbacks with each other.

Chase: To throw these thoughts off our minds? Nice idea. Come on then!

Skye giggled and followed her boyfriend to the tree on hill. After their confession, Rocky decided to call this tree a "Skase" tree, in memory of that moment and Ryder pinched a heart logo with letters C and S in it. The couple arrived and sat under the tree, then Skye nuzzled Chases neck as Chase rubbed his paw against Skyes back. 

Skye: Remember when you were worried at camping trip as I saved Chicaletta?

Chase: Heh, I still remember your sweet voice in this sentence: "Thanks Chase, that's really sweet". And that cute smile.

Skye (giggles): Well I can't forget that either: this shy smile. You looked cute too in that moment to be honest.

Chase: Heh, really?

Skye: Yup.

Ryder was watching them from top of the Lookout, feeling proud of his pups. They were ready to help each other in every different situation.

Ryder (thoughts): I hope when protests will end, they'll get married in future.

Meanwhile Everest has almost arrived in Jakes mountain as she was hoping that Jake will stand with Chase. She also didn't want to make Marshall feel worried about her, so in case of problems, she decided to return to Lookout. When Everest arrived to Jakes cabin, she hoped off from her snowcat and went to his house. Surprisingly, it was dead silence around her. With slight feeling of caution Everest came closer to one of windows and the next thing which she saw made her fall in shock: there was many posters with photo of Chase and text: "Kick him off".

Everest (thoughts): No, Jake... How could you?? Are you really thinking like that?!

Her thoughts were snapped as door had opened to reveal Jake.

Jake: Oh hey Eve, glad you're back.

Everest: Jake, how could you think like this?

Jake: What do you mean?

Everest: Are you really thinking that Chase can be violent against us?

Jake: Ahhh, looks like you saw my posters. Well, yes I am!

Everest: I think I should get back to Lookout, because we're thinking in different way to that situation.

Jake: So you're with him?! Stop now!!

Everest quickly ran to her snowcat and drove away, luckily Jake couldn't catch her and walked back to his house. With bad thoughts about close future in this situation, she headed back to Lookout.

Chapter done!!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))