Enemies are still enemies

Everest was driving as fast as she could to the Lookout to warn Ryder and pups about Jakes' vision of protest. This talk also made Everest to look around for new protestants and luckily, there weren't any posters about kicking Chase from Paw Patrol or standing against him. Everest sighed in relief and kept her way to the Lookout much calmer. Meanwhile, Rocky and Rubble almost finished doing anti-protest shield which was made by huge metal plates. They were bulletproof and bumproof, because of Chase, who for request tested them in these cases. He was feeling much better in mental state, thanks to Skye, they had great talk and knowing that she's always near him was for police pup like an extinguisher from fire of panic. Suddenly they heard a vehicle coming and it was Everest, who brought not good news.

Skye: So, how's Jake? Is he with or against us?

Everest: Against!

Rubble: No way!!

Everest: I saw posters, which were showing that Chase should be kicked out from Paw Patrol.

Chase: Oh man! Well, let's hope that Turbot is on our side.

Rocky: Well that's good news. Zuma informed me, that Captain Turbot will stay with us in case of protest.

Marshall: Heh, it's something.

Everest: Unfortunatelly, because of mine and Jakes different visions of situation, I'll live here. At least I have the one who loves and cares for me (smiles at Marshall).

Marshall (smiles): Anytime, Eve.

Chase: Soooo cute!

Skye: But not as cute as us, right Chasey?

Chase: Hehe, of course!

Everest (smirks): Naasty!

All pups laughed as Zuma arrived from talk with Turbot.

Zuma: Did I miss something? Why are you laughing?

Rocky: Dude, you just missed a couple battle.

Zuma: Oh, Skase vs Evereshall huh?

Rubble: Yup!

Suddenly their pup-tags lighted up as Ryder called the to Lookout. They ran to elevator and went on top floor. Then they saw Ryder with big worried face.

Ryder: Pups, situation got worse. Mayor Goodway told me that Humdinger and his cats will stand against us, Jake got involved too.

Everest: I told them about Jake, Ryder.

Ryder: Ok then. Now we need to know opinion from Farmers Yumi and Al and Porter family too.

Rubble and Marshall: We can!

Ryder: Alright.

Suddenly an incoming call alarmed, it was Captain Turbot.

Turbot: Guys! Sid and Arrby are standing against Chase!

Zuma: Quite obvious, they are against us!

Turbot: Just to warn you, protestants could arrive to Adventure Bay by sea. I'll keep my eye on them!

Ryder: Be careful.

Turbot: I will!

The call has ended and another has arrived. Now it was Earl.

Earl: Good afternoon, pups, Ryder. We heard about protests and... Princess with Sweetie are against you. Except me.

Skye: Shoot! Looks like Sweetie washed brains of Princess.

Earl: It can be. Good luck and be careful.

The call has ended and Ryder continued his talk.

Ryder: Well, our enemies took this opportunity to take us down!

Chase: They won't have a chance.

Ryder (smiles): And that's why we will use more pup-power. Rocky... call Ruff-Ruff pack!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))