Operation "Save Ryder"

As Chase and Skye finished their call, Skye slowed down massively and started driving slowly, trying to get maximally close to Lookout while being not spotted by protestants. Lights and sirens were off on ambulance, so it should be much easier for pups to get closer. Still, Chase in one moment fell out of this world as Zumas' words were ringing in his head.

Zuma: We're all know that you're doing it for Ryder dude... we're not worthy to be saved by your life.

Chase kept thinking about it: it looked like that everyone regretted about their choice to kick him out. And he was definitely saving Ryder, not all people and pups in Lookout, which started craving him about some feeling that he started experiencing right when all of this mess has started. As he kep thinking, Skye stopped the car as she got as close to Lookout as she could.

Skye: Chase, we're here.

Chase: Alright... here we go.

Just when Chase was about to open the door, he suddenly felt paws wrapped around him and turned around to see Skye snuggled into him with her head on his shoulder.

Skye: Be safe Chase, please.

Chase: Will do my best... *sighs* I love you, always.

Skye (whimpers): Love you too.

Then Chase got from amublance and walked towards the Lookout as Skye watched at him in worry. She also prepared to make a quick turn-around, so Ryder could be put in ambulance much faster and deliver him quickly. Suddenly her pup-tag buzzed.

Chase: Give Marshall a signal so they could bring Ryder out.

Skye: Got it!

In the Lookout, everyone were waiting for call from Skye as Rocky and Gasket kept watching at timer, when shield will brake down. There were only 5 minutes remaining and who knows, how much longer they will stand after this. Chase laso knew that so he confidently walked to Lookout to see that protestants almost broke main door.

Chase (to himself): Alright, all or nothing.

Suddenly protestants stopped their moves as they heard a familiar voice of person, who they got rid of, or so they thought.

Chase: Hey idiots!!! Missed me??!?!

Protestant #1: You should have benn gone away!!

Chase: But you hurt my owner, and I won't let this slip away!!!

Protestant #2: Guys, how about we'll kill this pup?! Since he's very important to Ryder!!

Protestants immideately agreed on idea as Chase took a deep breath, ready to distract them. Skye, who was still sitting in ambulance was watching in fear as crowd was getting closer and closer to German Shepherd, but he stayed calm.

Chase: Wanna kill me?! Then catch me if you can!!!

Chase stormed away as protestants followed him to make him dead. Skye could just watch as whole place around Lookout was getting empty from protestants. Everyone in Lookout were watching in worry and relief as all protestants were going away after Chase. Then Marshalls' pup-tag lit up.

Skye: Marshall, bring Ryder, now!!

Marshall: On it, guys, help bring Ryder to ambulance!

Farmer Al and Captain Turbot lifted Ryder up carefully and started bringing him to ambulance, which Skye turned around, so it was facing Lookout by its' rear. 2 minutes later, Ryder was put in ambulance as Marshall, Everest, Mayor Goodway and Farmer Al sat in cabin with him.

Rocky: We'll clean all mess around Lookout and check on Chase.

Skye: Alright!

Then they drove to hospital.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe <3