And it starts now

2 days later

Rocky was putting last part of shield around Katies' Pet Parlour and felt mega exhausted. He was working with that shields for 2 days with only 1 hour rest, even in the middle of the night, some citizens could hear pups' hammer working.  It was a noon already and it took 1 and a half hour for recycling pup to put shield around last building in Adventure Bay. When he finished, Rocky fell down on floor, sweating and breathing heavily. Then Katie exited her shop with bowl of water in her hands and put it near pup.

Katie: Here, drink. It's the biggest bowl I could find.

Rocky: I hope it's not big enough to bath me in here.

Katie (laughs): No, don't worry, thanks. You're good pup (pets Rockys' head).

Rocky: Maaan, it's the best reward after 2 days of hard work.

15 minutes later, Rocky finished drinking and Katie took the bowl back to shop, while Rocky went to his truck, jumped in and drove away to Lookout after saying goodbye to Katie. Moments later he arrived to Lookout and went inside to tell Ryder that job done. Ryder and pups were inside of Lookout, cheering for Skye and Rubble, who were dancing against each other in Pup-pup boogie. Rocky looked at them, smiled and went to Ryder, who was playing on his pup-pad.

Rocky: Ryder!

Ryder (stops playing): Oh, hey Rocky. All done?

Rocky: Yeah, I'm going to take a nap. Come to my puphouse if you need something.

Ryder: Don't worry, I won't bother you.

Rocky: Thanks (looks at Skye and Rubble). Come on Rubble! I know you can dance better than this!!

10 minutes later after Rocky went for nap, Skye and Rubble finished dancing and got a tie and pups congratulated both of them. Chase then felt something, which should always have been between people, Skye noticed this and got curious.

Skye: What are you thinking about Chasey?

Chase: Me? Oh, just a sudden realization, that's all.

Zuma: Care to tell us? We're curious!

Chase: Alright. Well, after Skye and Rubble finished their game by tie, I realized what peole want to have and want to show in protests, which we'll have in Adventure Bay. 

Marshall: So what is it?

Chase: Simple, equality. Equal rights between all people, no matter how they look: white-skinned, black-skinned. It's all they want, but some people don't want to hear or see it.

Everest: As I know, Mayor Goodway is black-skinned. And everybody respect her as a not only mayor, but a human.

Chase: That's right! I wonder if that fact will help us, while standing against protest.

Skye: I hope so too.

Ryder: Such good and smart pups! Well, let's go to beach, to fresh our heads before hard days ahead.

Gasket: I won't go with you, I'll stay with Rocky (blushes).

Ryder: Hmmmm, OK.

So Gasket went to Rockys' puphouse while Ryder and rest of pups including Dwayne and Hubcap went to beach. While they were walking, pups had interesting talk.

Marshall: I bet Gasket refused to go with us because of Rocky.

Everest: Which makes us believe more that she has crush on him.

Rubble: Guys, she blushed, I saw that. It's clear that she loves Rocky.

Chase: Maybe you're right, but when we'll return and see her cuddling with Rocky again during his nap, then we can think about it without doubts.

Skye: Come on, Chasey, don't be so sceptic.

Chase: I'm not being sceptic. I just need a clear profile of them. You can't make quick coclusions.

Skye: Yeah, sure (giggles). Just kidding.

The next day

It was a nice morning in Adventure Bay. Gasket was having girl talk with Skye and Everest, Ryder was waiting for arrive of Tracker, Tuck and Ella, Rubble and Zuma were watching Apollo the super pup on lower floor of Lookout, Marshall was taking nap and Chase with were on top floor of Lookout, Chase was watching at all Rockys' work.

Chase: No way! You did it all for 2 days! That's quite unreal.

Rocky: I also had doubts that I'll make it.

Chase: Yeah, now the city is safe from damage of protestants, thanks to you.

Rocky: I know. Hey, check Jakes mountain. I also decied to put shield here, depsite fact that Jake is against us.

Chase: Ok (looks through periscope at Jakes' mountain, but then noticed something). What the?

Rocky: What did you see?

Chase: Oh no. No no no no no no!! They are coming!! They are here!

Rocky: Protestants?

Chase: Yes! (calls through pup-tag) Ryder!!

Ryder: What happened?

Chase: Protestants are approaching the town!!

Ryder: What?! Got it! (takes his pup-pad) Paw Patrol and Ruff-Ruff pack!! To the Lookout!!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))