Awakening

The next morning after this mess with protestants was finally finished, pups woke up in very depressed mood. They lost some trust of their friends and even Ruff-Ruff pack, who started becoming their friends too. Even despite fact that Ryder is alive and will live didn't cheer up them as they went to his room to wait until he'll wake up. One of doctors came up to pups and called them for talk.

Doctor: I'm one of colleagues, who was on operation of your friend, Chase. It went successful, but ehhh, he won't walk for a while as his wound should have more time to heal.

Pups: Thank you.

Doctor: Our pleasure. And yeah, Ryder's not in coma, just for reference, he's sleeping.

Then doctor walked away as pups quietly entered Ryders' room and started waiting when he'll wake up. Gladly, it didn't take too much time for that as Ryder yawned, stretched and woke up, struggling a little from healed wound, which was still painful a bit. Surely, pups were happy that their owner is here, but not that much to get out from bad mood.

Pups: Ryder!

Ryder: Pups! Come here!

Pups carefully jumped on Ryders' bed and hugged their boy as he hugged his pups back. However, Ryder still felt that something's wrong, so he quickly released himself from hug and looked seriously at pups.

Ryder: Something happened?

Zuma: Well... yeah. Something bad.

Rocky: Chase saved you, by distracting protestans, so you could be delivered to hospital.

Skye: However, he got seriously injured and we don't know if he survives.

This news made boy feel very disappointed at pups. Pups knew that it was their fault for this and started whimpering and more shocking - requesting for punishment.

Everest: We know that it was our fault.

Zuma: And we're ready for any punishment from you.

Ryder: Pups... I'm surely can't do it. You're such good pups and I don't want to harm you. Honestly, it was my fault as well that I let it go like this.

Marshall (smiles softly): We forgive you Ryder.

Skye: All of us.

Ryder (smiles): Then I forgive you too as well.

Rubble: Still, we need to say sorry for Chase. He got the most impact for this.

Rocky: We will buddy. Don't worry.

Then Ryder and pups hugged each other again.

Haha!! Already wanted to see Chase alive??? Nope. Heh, he's not dead, I guarantee that. But still, he's not awake. Hope you will like this chapter, see you soon and stay safe <3