Huge trouble

Skye with humen drove as fast as she could to hospital as pups started cleaning mess from protestants. They needed to do it quick, because Chase can distract protestant, but not for too long because of stamina, despite being the strongest of pups. Marshall managed to call hospital and inform about patient incoming. So outside of hospital there were some doctors which were ready to receive Ryder. Everest was checking on Ryder with help of Farmers Yumi and Al.

Marshall: How's he?

Everest: With equipment in ambulance we can delay his death for much longer time!

Marshall: Still we need to get out that bullet.

Everest: That's for sure.

15 minutes later, they arrived to hospital as Skye stopped the ambulance, so doctors could take Ryder to surgery room. As they received them, Marshall and Everest wanted to go to help them, but Mayor Goodway stopped pups.

Mayor Goodway: He helped us many times, it's time to return the favor.

Pups then smiled at her, including Skye, who got out from drivers' seat and came up to Evershall, so did Mayor Goodway, to whom Captain Turbot came up.

Captain: No time to lose! Check on Chase!

Marshall nodded and pressed on his pup-tag to call Chase, but few seconds later after that, he realized something and facepalmed himself, groaning from realization.

Farmer Yumi: All ok?

Marshall: I totally forgot that we took Chases' pup-tag away from him, it's in Lookout!

Skye: Ohhh crap!!

Everest: We gotta go to Lookout, Skye'll use helicopter to find Chase!

Skye: Alright.

All humen wished good luck to trio and went into hospital to help doctors as pups got in ambulance and drove back to Lookout. At this time, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Tracker and Ruff-Ruff pack managed to clean all mess from protestants. Then they heard engine sounds, but managed to see same ambulance on which Skye and Chase arrived and ran to it. Skye and Evershall got out of car and ran to rest of pups.

Zuma: All good?

Marshall: Yes, he's delivered to hospital!

Rocky: That's nice, but what's next?

Skye: Get in your vehicles, we gotta find Chase, who knows what protestants might have done to him at this point!

Gasket: Alright, let's go!!

When pups were about to start their search on Chase, his things were going catastrophic: sure, he managed to distract them and won a huge amount of time to save Ryder, but he got shot in right hind leg and was struggling to ran further from them as protestants were getting closer to him. Time was ticking and pups needed to find their friend as soon as possible. However, after 5 minutes of searching, nobody had found the chase. Zuma, who was actually in same forest as Chase and protestants were too, managed to hear noises and saw a figure of pup and big amount of people running after them.

Zuma: Guys!! I found them!! Sending coordiantes!!

Pups: On it!!

Zuma then managed to drive to chasing path as he saw red line, which made him shocked: Chase probably got injured. So he pressed pedal to the metal and got after Chase and protestants.

Zuma: Quickly guys!! Chase's in huge trouble!!

Skye: What happened??

Zuma: I think Chase got shot!!

Cliffhanger and drama arrived!! Chapter is done and I hope you liked it!! See you soon and stay safe <3