Sudden romance

Chase and Skye finished their mental talk and returned to Lookout when they saw Marshall and Rubble with smiles on their faces, which meant that they brought good news. Zuma and Everest also came to Bulldog and Dalmatian to hear opinion of both farmers.

Everest: So tell us! Come on!

Marshall: Farmer Al is standing with us!

Rubble: So is Farmer Yumi!

Zuma: Oh, great!

Chase: Now we need to hear opinion from Ruff-Ruff pack.

Marshall: Rocky told me that he'll come back soon, with Ruff-Ruff pack!

5 minutes later, Rocky and Ruff-Ruff pack arrived to Lookout. They got out from their vehicles and Gasket immidiately came to Rocky, just when he turned his truck into puphouse.

Gasket: Really? Your truck is also a house?

Rocky: Is it disgusting or what?

Gasket: No no. It's just... emotions when you see something like that for first time!

Rocky: Yeah, I guess. Well let's find Everest, you wanted to see her.

Gasket: She's a girl? Why you didn't tell me about that earlier!

Rocky: Heh, saved a main surprise for last moment (blushes).

Gasket: You're funny (blushes)

They went to see Everest as Chase, Marshall, Skye and Zuma were watching it with eyes wide. Rocky has a crush on Gasket and in reverse.

Chase: Well... that's a big surprise for me!

Skye: Didn't knew that these two have something for each other. It's actually nice!

Zuma: Why?

Chase: Well, Ruff-Ruff pack is our enemies, when we are on Moto missions. But... I have a hope that Rocky will make the trio forget about that. 

Marshall: Especially when we won't be on motorcycles.

Skye: That would be great.

Meanwhile Rocky and Gasket found Everest and when both huskies started talking, he went inside of Lookout to meet Ryder. Ryder was talking with Mayor Goodway through pup-pad, who was worried about damage, which protests will do. 

Ryder: How much time we have to cover all town with shield just like ours?

Mayor Goodway: 2 or 3 days. Should be enough.

Ryder: I hope so.

Then Ryder finished the call and turned around to see Rocky. He motioned him to come closer.

Ryder: Oh hey, I was about to go for you.

Rocky: I heard about task Ryder. I'll do it!

Ryder: Good, how's the job with Ruff-Ruff pack?

Rocky: It went nice, they're on our side.

Ryder: Great! Well done (scratches Rocky behind his ear).

5 hours later

Pups were going to sleep, including Ruff-Ruff pack. Dwayne and Hubcap were not against sleeping in Lookout as Gasket went with Rocky by deal. The entered the puphouse and laid on bed. Gasket, who never slept in comfort, was snuggling into Rockys bed and it looked quite cute. Marshall and Everest who saw it, decided to tell Chase and Skye before going to sleep.

Chase: Haha, no way!

Skye: I bet they'll become a couple!

Everest: We were also shocked. I didn't trust Gasket at first time, when we started talking.

Marshall: Let's just not tease them ok? Or we'll broke everything!

Chase: Yeah, you're right.

Everest: Well then goodnight!

Skye: Goodnight guys!

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))