More support

As Chase and Skye finished with their donuts, they returned back on their daily patrol. Everything was going calm, when suddenly a guy passed Chase like a lightning. He turned sirens and started chasing after him, Skye followed him for help. The driver was moving to both sides of road on straight, which made Skye realise something.

Skye: Careful out there. Looks like the driver is drunk or something.

Chase: Got it. It's clearly seen.

Suddenly the car turned left causing some people jump on the grass to avoid contact. Knowing that situation may get worse 100%, Chase sped up and was just 30 meters behind overspeeding driver. He started getting closer, but each time when he got maximally close, driver turned into Chase, forcing him to slow down. Then he got an idea.

Chase: Skye, how about you'll try to scare our lawbreaker?

Skye: How?

Chase: Just fly close to him, he'll realize not so fast because of alcohol. Make him shock. I got it covered.

Skye: Ok then, here we go.

Skye flew right to the car and when she got so close to car, she pulled up, causing the driver to lose control. Chase used that opportunity and made a police 180, pushing the car off the road. As driver has caught, Chase jumped out of his cruiser and ran to driver. He opened the door and turned his head in disgust: driver was smelling by alcohol. 

Chase: Sir, you're under arrest for dangerous driving in drunk state.

Driver was so drunk so he couldn't say anything. As Chase put handclaws on driver, police has arrived and took him to police court. Skye landed and got out from his helicopter to run and hug Chase.

Skye: That was incredible catch Chasey!

Chase: Hehe, thanks beauty. I wouldn't do it without you.

They let go of hug as their pup-tags lit up.

Ryder: Chase, Skye! Come back to Lookout please! Need to talk!

Chase: We're on it Ryder!

Chase and Skye got in their vehicles and drove back to Lookout. 2 minutes later they arrived and went to elevator to get on top of building, where Ryder and pups were waiting. Their faces were showing worry and the couple couldn't understand why. Then Ryder spoke.

Ryder: Listen, it's not about you being a couple. I bet you heard news about policeman who killed black-skinned guy right?

Skase: (nodded).

Ryder: Well, Mayor Goodway called me and told, that massive protests were started in some huge cities in America. And she's afraid that protests can be in our town... because of you Chase.

Chase hung his head down as Skye put her paw on shoulder and leaned her head on Chases chest trying to comfort him.

Ryder: But! She already told me that she's on our side. Others... didn't tell me about their opinion. So us too.

Marshall: Ryder means that we'll support you during protests Chase. Anytime, anywhere.

Zuma: Somebody will think that you're a cop like one, who was showed in news, but in fact you're not! 

Rocky: If you need some support, we're free to chat, don't be afraid. You're our leader, our friend. You helped us, we'll help you buddy.

Chase hung his head up with huge smile on his face as Skye spoke.

Skye: Remember, even when all trust you got will be gone, I'll still stand with you.

Then Ryder and pups came to Chase and did a group hug and Chase hugged back.

Chase: Thanks guys. I knew that I can count on you!

Pups: You're welcome.

Ryder: Such a good pups!! How about some Apollo the super pup show?

Pups howled in agree.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))