Shocking news

The next day after Marshall and Everests confession, Paw Patrol went back on their duty job. They were doing their usual missions, even in one time, Marshall localized not so little fire near railway station. Skye decided to help Chase in case of chases or finding missing people. Luckily, for police pup, there wasn't any serious cases like robberies or something like this. He was just catching people for overspeeding and if they didn't stop, Skye helped him to find and catch speedy guy. Many people mentioned, that these pups are strong as in work, so in love, nothing would separate them, which always made the couple blush and laugh nervously at first time, but thankfully, they got adapted to these comments. A calm situation in town lasted for 2 days, until a big discovery has arrived.

It was typical sunny day in Adventure Bay. Ryder was satisfied by pups' job, so he gave them 1 hour to have a rest and eat some food. Chase and Skye were sitting in cafe, where Chase usually was having donuts and juice for lunch, so he invited Skye here, but not like for a date. She agreed and they now were enjoying fresh baked donuts with apple juice. Pups were also watching a travel show "Heads and tails". Ryder promised pups, that if they'll do their job good, he'll think about going to other country. So Chase and Skye were watching the show and discussing about their future journey.

Chase: Well I know, that you want to go to Paris, because it's city of love. I won't disagree.

Skye: Listen, I know every inch of Paris, so you'll feel comfortable here. And if you think, that you'll feel stupid when I'll talk with citizens about something, it's ok.

Chase: Yeah I know and I can count on you about that! But still, let's don't make immideate decisions. Other pups may not want to go there.

Skye: Maybe you're right.

Suddenly, a travel show changed into breaking news, which were telling about killing about black skinned guy by policemen. Hearing that made Skye shock and so was Chase, who started to feel nervous.

Chase: No, no! It's... Skye, I told you that police use force in case of emergency, but that! It's can't be real! I'm not the cop, who uses force because of thought that suspect might have weapon!

Skye: Chase, please, calm down! It's ok, I believe you. Everyone do! Nobody will hate you because of that incident!

Baker: I'm afraid they will. Sometimes people can take news too much.

Skye: Still, I'll be here for you, if you'll get bullied. 

Chase: Thanks. Well, let's go back to our donuts and try to forget about that.

Skye (smiles): That's the spirit Chasey!

Chase and Skye continued eating their launch as news had finished and travel-show appeared on screen again.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! So, main drama started! See you soon and stay safe )))))