More trouble

After his words Ryder was mega angry, he couldn't let Chase go because of people thinking that he is a killer. He hoped that his opinion on Chase will make protestants think in other way and go away. But suddenly...

BAM

SMASH

A shot was made by one of protestants, clearly aimed at Ryder, but Chase managed to push him out of bullets' way, which got into the glass, making it shatter. Then more shots and stones went from people, who got only madder from Ryders' speech. Crouching on floor, Ryder and Chase made their way from balcony, hearing crazy shouts from protestants.

Protestant #2: MAYBE LOSS OF YOUR OWNER WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND BRAT?!!

Protestant #3: NAH!! THE MUTT SHOULD BE DEAD!!

Protestant #1: NO, IDIOT!! WE NEED TO MAKE HIM SUFFER!!

Then one of protestants came with absolute crazy idea.

Protestant #4: THEN LET'S KILL ALL PAW PATROL EXCEPT CHASE!!

This idea made all people cheer wild in agreement, which lead to more gunshots to top of Lookout. As Ryder and Chase finally got in, everyone were hiding, trying to avoid the bullet. Marshall also heard bumps under them, realizing one big problem.

Marshall: Ryder!! Doors on first floor!!

Ryder: Crap, I forgot about them! Hang on!!

The boy took his pup-pad and pressed the button, which made main door of the Lookout armored with steel, so protestants won't burst in. As bumps went with less volume, everyone sighed in relief. Then Mayor Goodway looked at Ryder, who was still in quite shock.

Captain Turbot: Looks like they won't give up.

Farmer Yumi: Yeah, and they are now about to kill us all.

Protestants were still trowing stones and shooting at Lookout, which was luckily armored, except balcony. Ryder also realized it and activated steel windows. When people saw that, they got even more angry.

Protestant #2: COME ON COWARDS!! COME TO US AND MEET YOUR FATE!!

Protestant #1: YOU WON'T LAST HERE FOREVER!! WE'LL GET YOU!!

Protestant #3: JUST KICK YOUR POLICE MUTT OUT IDIOTS!!!

Unfortunatelly, steel windows weren't soundproof, so everyone in Lookout could hear everything, what protestants said. 

Farmer Al: Well, I won't be a traitor, but we can't really last here forever, because of supply limits.

Ryder (sighs): True. We have supplies only for month.

Everest: But they will kill us if we will come out! (sobs)

Marshall pulled Everest closer to himself as Zuma looked at them and rage was filling him.

Zuma: In stelled building, surrounded by crazy people, who wants to kill us and with low amout of food and water. All of this happened because of Chase!

Chase: What?? Why is it mine fault?

Zuma (angry): Because they came after you!!

Chase: Just because of incident with policeman doesn't mean that it was mine fault of this!

Zuma (angry): Of course, you don't want to be a bad guy for Skye, don't you?!!

Skye: Zuma, that's too much! Stop!

Zuma (angry): No!! I'll do this for us, for our freedom!! 

Zuma suddenly pounced on Chase, knocking him down and started hitting him on face. Skye and Rocky gasped from that and tried to untie two pups from each other, but they kept fighting. Chase then bit on Zumas' shoulder as he scratched Chases' left cheek, leaving scar on it. Then they rolled so Chase was on top and scratched Zumas' ear, Zuma in response hit in Chases' nose, which made Shepherd fall down and blood from nose started coming out.

Marshall: Zuma what the hell?!! (runs to Chase)

Zuma (panting): I just wanted to do what protestants said, so we would be free.

Ryder: You're grounded for 3 weeks after we'll secure this problem!!

Zuma just went away from them as anger was still filled his mind. Situiation got hugely worse than expected.

CHAPTER DONE!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))