We are family

Chase kept running from protestants, but slower than before after being injured from bullet. He could hear protestants shouting about killing him and all bad things. On other side, we thought that he won more than enough time, so Ryder could be delivered to hospital. However, it didn't save German Shepherd from losing his stamina quickly as suddenly he saw a cliff - end of the road. Realizing that has too less amount of time to think, he quickly turned right and ran alongside cliff and protestants followed him. Chase also thought that they were following him through whole path... but it was wrong. Protestants weren't too stupid, so they decided to split up and catch Chase in other place. So in one moment, Chase noticed a crowd in front of him and quickly stopped and for his fear, he had nowhere to go: he got surrounded.

Protestant: Finally we caught this mutt!!

Protestant #2: And now nobody will help him!!

Zuma: Not if we will!!

Protestant #3: What?!

Suddenly other pups arrived with Rubble in front of them, who used his bulldozer to knock protestants down and clear path for Chase. However, one of protestants didn't catch off-guard and grabbed Chase, pulling knife to his neck.

Pups: NO!!!

Protestant: Don't get closer or he'll be dead!!

Skye was watching at it from helicopter in terror as she knew that she needs to do something. And there was nothing else than knock protestant down unexpectedly, so Skye activated autopilot on her helicopter and used her wings to fly.

Rocky: Listen, we know that if we back off, you'll still stab him!

Rubble: And that's why we won't go away!!

Chase: Guys... don't stand for me. It's useless.

Zuma: No!! We won't lose you again!

Protestant: Enough!! Say goodbye to your friend!!

And just when he was about to stab Chase and pups gasped in fear, Skye hit protestant in his face, knocking him down and releasing Chase from his grasp. The German Shepherd fell down, groaning in pain from injured leg as Rocky drove to Chase to pick him up.

Protestant: You such a bitch!!

Skye: Nobody will hurt my boyfriend!!

Protestant smirked, picked up a knife in his hand and masterfully threw it straight at Skye, hitting her wings, which caused her to lose control and fall down.

Chase: No!! Skye!!!

He quickly ran after her as she fell down under the tree, coughing from dust and covered in bruises from fall, as protestant took his gun and aimed at her.

Protestant: I'll kill whole Paw Patrol, starting from you!!

Chase: Not in my watch!

Suddenly Chase jumped at protestant and bit his neck, making man scream in pain and as a reflex, he stabbed German Shepherd, but bit made its' job and protestant fell down dead as Chase was laying beside him, trying to catch breath. Skye and other pups quickly ran to him. Tears appeared in their eyes as they saw blood from Chases' wound.

Skye (crying): Please... stay alive...

Chase (sharply): Why did you... decide... to... save me... after all that... mess?

Zuma (sobbing): Dude... we forgot about one main thing... that we are a family.

Rocky (sobbing): Yeah, a true family... that supports each other.

Chase (sharply): Guys... *coughs* I thought the same thing... before we started this... mission... I'm sorry *coughs*

Zuma (sobbing): No... we're should be sorry...

But Chase didn't hear it as he passed out from blood loss as Skye held onto him crying. It all looked like that they lost their friend not temporarly as before... but forever.

CHAPTER DONE!!! Hope you will like it! Now try to guess... will Chase be dead? Or alive? Write in comments, see you soon and stay safe <3