Protests began

A midday came when the big wave of protestants entered Adventure Bay, holding posters with Chase, who should be kicked from Paw Patrol because of being police. As Ryder expected, protestants tried to smash the shield which Rocky built to protect all buldings in town, but go no luck. Chase, who was looking at it through periscope couldn't believe it: people made a big journey to his home town only to get rid of him. Skye then came up to him and touched him on shoulder, trying to stop Chase from watching that chaos and he did so. Then she hugged Chase.

Chase: I still can't believe it that they came to destroy us because of me.

Skye (hugs him): We will get through this Chase, don't worry.

Dwayne: Rocky, how much can your shield hold damage from protestants?

Rocky: 2-3 weeks... Or even more if people will stop hitting it.

Ryder: At least our town will be save.

Meanwhile protestants made their way through bridge to the Lookout and shouting something through all way. Their shouts now could be heard by Ryder and pups, so they decided to come out to see people. And when they entered balcony, a view of thousands angry people appeared in their eyes.

Protestants: CHASE OUT!! CHASE OUT!! CHASE OUT!! CHASE OUT!!

Suddenly Everest gasped and ran away, causing Marshall to go after her. The reason of that move was simple.

Everest: I s-s-saw Jake. Shouting with others.

Marshall: Shhh, it's OK, I'm here.

When they were comforting each other, a sudden call caused Ryder to exit balcony. And it wasn't 1 call, in fact, 4 calls appeared on screen.

Mayor Goodway: Help Ryder!!! I can't escape from town hall!! I want to help you in talk with protestants!

Ryder: Alright, Skye!!

Skye: Yeah?

Ryder: Deliver Mayor to Lookout by your helicopter, since road is blocked by crowd.

Chase: Just be careful, protestants may shoot you.

Skye (kisses his cheek): I promise.

Chase: Good.

Farmer Yumi and Al: We also need to get out from our farm!!

Skye: Got it!

Ryder: Capitan Turbot, same reason of call?

Capitan Turbot: Exactly!!

Skye: One moment!! Let's just hope that protestants didn't block access to my puphouse.

Chase: It's clear, Skye. You can go!

Skye: Thanks, these pups gotta fly!!

2 minutes later

Skye was already in the sky hovering above town hall, when she saw Mayor Goodway waving for her. Then she activated her hook and picked up the mayor and moments later, Goodway was in the Lookout. For next 5 minutes, she managed to deliver Farmers Yumi and Al and Turbot to Lookout as well. As all of them were in Lookout, Ryder gave them water to calm down.

Capitan Turbot: Thanks Skye. You're our saviour.

Farmer Al: To be honest I was shocked when I saw the picture of our town, crowded by protestants.

Mayor Goodway: Same. And that's why I'll try to talk with them in next 10 minutes!!

Chase: It should work though!

Farmer Yumi: We believe in you missis Goodway.

Ryder: Ok, we'll give you some time. Pups, continue checking situation on outside.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe ))))