•°Chapter 2°•

NounRARE

Noun
RARE

A nightmare.
☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆

"Jeez fucking wake up already"

It was currently the day before the day of the party and Hyunjin was hopelessly trying to wake Jisung up for their classes.

He was shaking the younger mercilessly, yet with no results, so after good 15 whole minutes of trying, he stopped.

"If you don't get up on your own in the next two minutes, you can walk alone to your classes"
"Cause we're already late"

Just as he turned around and walked to his own bed to sit on the edge of it, Jisung finally opened his eyes, calling out for the older.

"H-hyunjin"

Hyunjin looked to Jisungs bed, seeing the boy turned to his side and searching for him.

"You're awake thank God"

"Can you come here p-please?"

"What's going on Ji?" Hyunjin stood up and walked over "we're going to be late"

Jisung sat up as Hyunjin arrived at his side of the room, once the older was standing infront of his bed, he quickly pulled him into a hug, eagerly trying to hold him close.

He teared up, trying to hold his tears but it was just too hard for him. The sudden feelings unbearable.

"H-hyunjin.." with that, tears started running down Jisungs face, his body shaking a little.

Hyunjin hugged him back, rubbing circles onto his back, not knowing what had happened.

"What's going on Ji?"
"Did I hurt you?

"N-no you didn't.."

"Then what happened?"
"It's okay, let's breath together alright?"

Hyunjin started guiding Jisungs breathing, slowly inhaling and exhaling with the junger.

"Yes just like that"
"Breath in...."
".... and breath out"
"Good, you're doing great Sung"

Jisung calmed down a bit, squeezing Hyunjins body one last time before pulling away and wiping the tears from his face.

"What happened?" The older asked, extending one arm to place it onto Jisungs shoulder.

"I had a nightmare.."

"What was it about?"

"You jumped off a damn building" Jisung answered, a tear rolling down his face as he said so.

"I tried everything I could to save you, but you just didn't listen, you were so done with your life"
"A-and I thought I had lost my best friend"
"I-it felt so real.."

"Oh Ji" Hyunjin smiled and pulled the younger into another hug "you care this much about me?"

"W-what do you mean?" Jisung sniffed "I've known you for years, you're like the big brother I never got to have"

Hyunjin just hummed as a response and hugged Jisung tightly "it's all going to be fine, I'm right here and I'm not going to jump off a building okay?"
"And even if, then you bet I would throw your ass off that building before jumping myself"

That made Jisung laugh, pulling away from the hug shortly after "Thank you Hyunjin"

"No need to thank me"
"I think you should stay here today"
"You can make yourself some breakfast and take this day to relax"
"I'll be heading for my classes yeah?"

"Mhm" Jisung hummed and gave Hyunjin one last little smile before the older turned away and went to grab his things.

He looked at the clock and he barely had 10 minutes left until his first class would start.

Gripping his backpack, he swung it over his shoulder, getting his phone and putting it into the back pocket of his pants, though it was half way sticking up and about to fall out.

Running to the door, he put his sneakers on and said his last goodbyes to Jisung, before opening the door and starting to run as fast as he could.

He ran through the hallways, finally reaching the gate he had to walk through to get out of the building he was in.

Once he had gone through that, he sprinted across campus to the building in which his lectures where held.

Little did he know that while doing so, his phone dropped out of his pocket, landing somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

After good 3 minutes of running, he arrived at the other side of campus and opened the door to the building, walking inside and sprinting to the hall he had to be in, in about 2 minutes only.

After what felt like an eternity and like he had forgotten where that stupid room was, he finally got to his destination. He made it on time, only a minute or so left before the lesson started.

Just as he was about to walk inside, he felt something, or rather someone, grab his wrist and stopping him from moving.

He flinched and turned around, meeting eyes with a blond-haired boy that was panting as well, his hair falling onto is face. He looked familiar, but at the same time he felt like a stranger.

"Finally you stopped"
"I've been running after you for five minutes" the boy spoke up, his breathing slowly calming down, Hyunjins as well.

His voice sounded a little deep and raspy and for sure sounded a bit intimidating. His grip on Hyunjins wrist still tight and he didn't seem to let go.

"Why were you running like that?"

Hyunjin felt a bit overwhelmed, he had to go into that room RIGHT NOW but at the same time he was a little worried since that 'familiar but unfamiliar' guy didn't seem like he wanted to let go, his grip tight and painful.

"I.. uhh.."

"Ohh I'm sorry" the boy realized he still had his hand on the other and let go quickly.
"I guess I should introduce myself first"

"My name's Chan"

☆•°--------------------------------------°•☆

I have no idea why but I'm really excited for this story 🤭

What do you think?