•°Chapter 67°•

☆•°Me or Kissing Me?°•☆•°○●

•°○●.•○○°•.○•●°•●°•○•°○●•○°•○•●°•●°•○

"Finland's just so beautiful, let's try visiting a different city tomorrow!" Chan spoke just as the two were entering their hotel room.

They had done a full day trip to a city, sightseeing, trying out the foods, taking pictures and even talking to a few locals. Both of them had bought souvenirs as well, Hyunjin in particular having bought something without letting the other know.

"I agree! That was so much fun, but I'm dead exhausted! I can't hold myself up." Hyunjin chuckled as he barely got out of his shoes and placed the bags down on to the couch.

Surprisingly, Chan had been so excited that he wasn't nearly as sleepy as his boyfriend, which is why he was the one who has been taking care of the other the entire day.

He walked up to Hyunjin who was rubbing his eyes, trying to get the tiredness out of them, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close to his body – instead of simply moving closer to Hyunjin himself.

The younger was caught off guard, a soft breath escaping his lips when their bodies collided. However, he then simply let it happen, feeling the boy tightly holding his waist as he himself just leaned his body against the older's, having no energy to move his arms up to hug back.

"I'll be taking a shower now, should I take you with me or do you want to–"

"I'll come with you." Hyunjin answered sleepily without even listening to the full sentence. It was either that or falling asleep in the shower by himself later on.

He wasn't in the mood for showering, but having been outside all day, running and playing around, the two of them really needed to take a shower before going to sleep.

Chan made the younger sit on the little space that was still available on the couch and went up to their suitcases – which were laying opened on the ground in one corner of the room – to grab some clothes for the both of them.

"What do you want to wear?"

Hyunjin flinched a little and opened his closed eyes up again, looking to the side to his boyfriend "Your clothes."

"What?"

"Your clothes."

Chan just laughed and nodded without questioning any further. He picked two pairs of underwear, sweatpants, t-shirts and hoodies from his own suitcase and carried them to the bathroom, hurrying up as he didn't want Hyunjin to fall asleep in the meantime.

When he came back, the boy was barely awake, and he had to painstakingly drag him to the bathroom, undress him and get him into the shower.

He held him up with an arm around his waist, trying to fix the temperature of the water, while Hyunjin complained about it being too cold.