•°Chapter 73°•

☆•°Running Water°•☆°○●

☆•°Running Water°•☆
°○●.•○○°•.○•●°•●°•○•°○●•○°•○•●°•●°•○

Fast forward a few months later, and the boys were almost finished with their current semester.

At around 4a.m, Chan was awake and unable to sleep, caressing his boyfriend's cheek as he couldn't stop thinking about him.

He sighed. After having gone a bit too overboard once again, the two of them had decided to take a genuine three months break from doing anything sexual, at least with each other.

There were only two weeks left and usually, neither one of them ever really felt too much of a need to do it. Especially since they had agreed on not sitting on each other's lap or having french kisses, so nothing would ever escalate.

Having this break was important to them. They didn't want to constantly be thinking about sex and driven by this desire.

But today was a pretty tough day and Chan couldn't stop thinking about the times the younger would kiss his worries away, distracting him with the most intense feelings his body was capable of feeling.

That was it, he couldn't do this anymore. With another sigh, he grabbed his phone and airpods from the bedside table, a few fresh clothes and headed for the bathroom.

Being so crazy impatient, he quickly got rid of his clothes, putting down towels on the ground to sit ontop of them. Before doing so, he turned on the shower, so in case Hyunjin woke up, he'd believe the older was showering. Yes, it might be weird for him to be 'showering' in the middle of the night, but that's better than Hyunjin waking up and potentially finding out what he was actually doing.

Pulling a few strains of hair back, he was already biting down his bottom lip as he connected his headphones to his phone, putting them in his ears.

Right away, he opened a hidden folder in his galary, feeling his heart already beating quicker as he clicked on a certain video of Hyunjin and himself in Finland.

He could never get tired of this video, the effects it gave him never wearing off. Holding his phone in one of his hands, he clicked on start and began watching.

That night was such a long one and looking back, he always noticed how they were going from being rather soft, to being rather harsh, to being more soft again.

Reaching his free hand down to his anticipating length, he right away started giving himself such pleasuring strokes as he watched himself get fucked in so many different positions, getting so turned on my their sounds and the things they were saying.

Chan was a blushing mess, feeling calm and warm as the steam from the hot running water filled the room.

"A-ah.. ngh~ Fuck me Hyunjin..!" The older moaned as the younger had his wrists trapped behind his back, his face buried in the mattress as his boyfriend thrusted into him at such a fast pace.