•°Chapter 75°•

☆•°Can You Be My Sub Tonight?°•☆•●

•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

Hyunjin sighed as he and his boyfriend entered their dorm. Things were going downhill on the outside world and from week to week, the relationship of his best friend seemed to be falling apart further and further.

"Jin.." Chan started, not really knowing how to make things better as his boyfriend let his body fall down against the bed, sitting on the edge of it.

"I'm tired Chan." Hyunjin looked over to him with such a saddened expression on his face "It hurts me seeing Jisung like this every time we all meet up."

The older walked up to him, standing infront of him and cupping his cheeks, making him raise his head and look up at him.

"Baby.. he'll be okay."

"He loves Changbin, Chan, and Changbin's falling out of love with him." He pouted sadly, not knowing how to feel when he cared so much about his best friend "But then again.. I can't blame neither Binnie nor Minho hyung.. because even to me.. it feels like they were made for each other, made to be the perfect couple. I just don't know how to feel!"

"I understand, and I know how much you care about him, but I won't allow it to take a toll on your mental health."

"Chan.."

"You've been thinking about this everyday, twenty-four seven, day in and day out. Give yourself a break!"

"How am I supposed to? How am I supposed to get it out of my head when all I can think about is how hard the next few weeks are going to be?"

The older smiled lovingly, his thumbs gently gliding over the boy's skin, trying to calm him down "Let me help you."

Hyunjin frowned, looking up at his boyfriend in surprise, his little pout still on full display "Chan really? It's been over three months and you think now would be the right time to-"

The younger's words got stuck in his throat when his boyfriend leaned closer. Chan looked into his saddened doe eyes, feeling so protective of him.

"I don't care about finding the right time. What matters to me is taking care of you. If I can take your mind off of things for just a short while, that's already enough for me. I can't see you sad like this anymore."

"I don't know Chan.. I don't know if I'm in the mood for it right now."

"Whatever you desire baby. Whatever you want to do, cuddle instead, watch a movie, go out, I'm ready for it."

Hyunjin smiled at how respectful his boyfriend was, looking up at him with these puppy eyes "Can you.. kiss me?"

"You want a kiss?"

"Please.."

Chan smiled such a loving smile, melting at the personification of cuteness infront of him, leaning close and placing a little peck against the tip of his nose.