•°Chapter 57°•

☆•°Panic Attack°•☆•○°•

☆•°Panic Attack°•☆
•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•

"Hey Hyunjin." Chan looked up from his laptop, seeing Hyunjin writing down notes on a sheet of paper.

"Mhm?" The younger hummed, not wanting to be too loud, also being really focused.

It was the next day and afternoon already, Chan working on assignments and Hyunjin studying for an upcoming biology exam. They liked working together since grades are something important to the both of them and neither one of them would distract the other.

Except right now of course.

"Do you think I went a little too far with my teasing yesterday?" Chan pouted.

Hyunjin laughed, tilting his head to the side in confusion "We're in the library in the middle of a study session, and that's what you're thinking about?"

"I know I know! And I'm sorry. But, I just thought about it and realized that, I didn't stop even when you told me to. So I'm scared that I've crossed your boundaries."

"You're so cute when you're pouting like that." Hyunjin cooed, a little bit in his own world as he was staring at the older "You didn't do anything wrong. If I really truly was feeling uncomfortable, then I would've told you to stop in a way that you would've understood it clearly. Don't worry, okay?"

Chan sighed in relief, smiling "That's good to hear. You always make sure to not cross my boundaries so I was scared I had crossed yours. I'm so releaved."

The younger smiled back, moving the older's laptop a little to the side and reaching his arm forwards to hold Chan's hand after as he whispered "You know what? I'm so proud of you for not letting it eat at you, but talking to me instead. That's a huge step forward."

As Hyunjin said that sentence, he realized one thing. That he was the one who wasn't able to speak up, but let his thoughts eat him up from the inside.

"Thanks Jinnie." Chan smiled brightly and it just made him smile himself, forgetting about what had crossed his mind.

"You're welcome. I love you yeah?"

"Love you too....... but...... does that mean you'd want me to top you?"

Hyunjin's expression dropped, filling with disbelief "We're in the library Chan! It's not the time for teasing."

"Oh come on, just say the truth!" Chan whisper-whined, chuckling.

"No, I wouldn't want you to do it!"

"But we could at least try right? And then you can call me da-"

The younger took Chan's laptop and moved it back for it to be infront of the boy, having a huge blush on his face as he did so "You need to finish this assignment by tomorrow, so please do!"