•°Chapter 10°•

☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆°•Party•°/ˈpɑːti/

°•Party•°
/ˈpɑːti/

Noun
A social gathering of invited guests, typically involving eating, drinking, and entertainment.
☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆

After about 15 minutes of walking and chatting, the two boys had finally arrived at the party location; Lee Minho's house. Or rather, mansion.

Music was already blasting through huge speakers, being heard meters away from outside the house.

Hyunjin and Jisung both looked at each other in shock at the same time, seeing all these people walk around the place already.

"Uhm, Hyunjin.. am I.. am I the only one seeing all of these handsome and hot people we could never compare with?"

"Yup.. yup I can definitely see them too." The older responded, eyes wide as he looked to the front, ear drums already ringing from the loud music, seeing all of these good-looking people walking around the outdoor pool and in and out of the house.

He suddenly felt anxiety rush through his entire system. What was someone like him doing at a place like this?

"Hey." Jisung punched his upper arm, pulling out of his suffocating thoughts "It'll be fine. Let loose and enjoy tonight, okay?"

"I'll try to" The older smiled back that his friend's glowing face, both of them still holding at each other as they walked into the house.

"Are you going to find Changbin and tell him?" He asked, both of them looking around the dancing crowd, eyes hurting slightly from the strong purple LED lights covering the entire interior.

"I absolutely will, but for now, let's go get a drink" the boy winked at the older, making him smile and walk along, over to the bar at the back.

The two boys had sat themselves on a stool, Jisung already semi flirting with the bartender, making his Hyung chuckle.

"What can I get you two pretty boys?"

"Well.." The younger looked over at Hyunjin, unsure of what he wanted to drink.

"Nothing with alcohol"

"Oh come on! You're no fun, Jinnie!"

"I'm serious. And you shouldn't drink either. We both do stupid things while we're drunk"

Jisung sighed "Fine.... Two times orange juice please."

The bartender laughed, not taking these two seriously anymore, handing them their glasses soon after.

"If I wasn't planning on confessing to Changbin later on, then I definitely would not have listened to you! Just saying!"

"Yeah whatever Ji" Hyunjin laughed, sipping on his orange juice, rocking his head to the music when he noticed his friend's jaw drop opened "What?"