•°Chapter 51°•

☆•°I Just Love You°•☆•○°•

•○°•.○°●•°•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.

Hyunjin smiled, Chan was back to his usual and shy self, his confidence having slowly washed away. He blushed a little himself, just the thought of it already exciting the life out of him, but he still needed to make sure before doing anything.

"Only if you look at me first."

The older timidly looked him in the eyes and he looked back at him. He didn't know if it was the streetlights' reflection from their window or if he was imagining it, but there was that spark again and the boy's eyes were shining even brighter than before.

"Do you really want it?"

"Yes, please..!"

"Like really really want it?"

"Damn it just kiss me, please! I'd die for it!"

Hyunjin chuckled a little, smirking a bit as he pulled the other closer "Only because you asked so nicely.."

He moved his hand to the smaller's lips, using his thumb to part them a little "but.. how far can you go?"

"..not sure.. what do you want to do?"

"Can you handle the same thing you did to me at the party?"

The older's eyes widened a bit and he didn't know what to say or how to respond as his face turned ruby. He thought about it, about how it would feel and as he did so, not much anxiety raised inside his body but rather excitement.

With what Hyunjin had said earlier, he couldn't help but feel safe and willing to do more.

"I think I can... b-but hey! That used to be my only move to make you feel weak, you can't just use it on me!"

"Why not? If it worked on me, it sure has to work even better on you." He smirked, tracing over the boy's jawline with his index finger "And I like having you all weak in my arms as we're kissing."

"Don't say stuff like that!" Chan couldn't even get a break from blushing as the younger kept on making him feel all of these things.

"Mhm? It's not like you don't like it, do you, kitten?" Hyunjin whispered sensually, leaning closer to his lips and watching him get more and more shy by the second. He had missed this so much, just being able to tease him a little and watch his adorable little reactions. It brought so much joy and happiness to him.

"N-no.. I- I mean yes! I do like it too..." Chan just had to look away, not being able to look at the younger anymore. Confessing something like that felt so embarrassing yet good at the same time "B-but I haven't kissed anyone in a while... I'm rusty.."

Hyunjin chuckled, confusing the older a bit and making him look back into his eyes as he gently started grazing his fingertips over his lips again, whispering lowly "These are mine... you're mine, all of you. I sure hope nobody dared touching what's mine these past two months."