•°Chapter 9°•

☆•°--------------------------------------------------•°☆°•Dress Up•°

°•Dress Up•°

Verb
Dress in smart or formal clothes.
☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆

Fast-forward a night and a few hours, and the boys were now getting ready for the party, which starts in about two hours.

Both Hyunjin and Jisung had spent a long, sleepless night. Hyunjin thinking about finally meeting up with Chan again and about the day they had spent together.

Jisung, on the other hand, thinking hard about how he will face Changbin at the party the next day, how he will explain his point of view and feelings, which words he will be using. Still trying to figure out what the things he was feeling towards the older actually meant.

"I think I'm just going to be opened with him about it, what do you think, Hyunjin?" Jisung spoke as he was looking through his closet for an outfit to wear.

The older glanced over at him from the mirror he was standing in font of and doing his makeup at, "What does 'being opened with him' mean in your world?"

The boy sighed, getting frustrated with the situation and the fact that he had no idea on what to wear "I mean 'being opened' as in, explain to him what my initial plans were and that now I ended up having feelings for him instead"

"I mean yeah, that's honest" Hyunjin replied "But don't you think it's still going to hurt him real bad listening to you explaining how you never even wanted to get to know him but rather use him to get to know Minho?"

"Ugh you're right!" Jisung whined and ruffled his own hair, "What am I supposed to dooo??"

"Look, how about you say sorry about yesterday and confess to him?"

"Are you crazy?"

"What? Better than your plan. And besides, I already told you he likes you too, so no reason to have the fear of getting rejected."

"What if he changed his mind after what I had done yesterday..?"

"You can't change your feeling towards somebody in the course of one day only. Even if, they've messed up and hurt you."

"You're right" Jisung smiled, getting a rush of confidence, "You're so right Hyunjin! I'll confess to him and make this right again!"

"Are you ready for a relationship though?" the older again looked to the side at Jisung.

"Not really, but I will talk things out with him, I'm sure he'll understand. Don't you think?"

"I'm sure of it" The boy responded with a smile and turned back to the mirror to continue doing his makeup.

☆----------------------------☆

"I honestly think this is the best we can do" Hyunjin spoke as they checked themselves out in the mirror.

It was about one and a half hours later and the boys had finally managed to settle for makeup and an outfit which suited them well and showed off their bodies as well as their facial features. It wasn't any random party after all. It was Lee Minho's.

"Yup, I think so too. We look hot as fire. Oh and, what about the game?" Jisung turned to the older.

"What about it?"

"Are you sure you don't want to play?"

"Honestly, I was sure yesterday, but now, I don't know anymore. Maybe I should be savage for once and have fun? I'm just scared of getting some ugly ass looking idiot"

"More like the others are scared of getting your ugly ass" Jisung laughed.

"Oh shut up" Hyunjin laughed as well. "I'll think about it on our way there."

The two boys finished off a few last things before they finally put their jackets and shoes on and left for the party.

"Wait. How are we supposed to get there?" Jisung asked as the wind attacked both him and Hyunjin when they had excited the building.

"Oh, right. I kinda forgot about that." The older chuckled nervously, "Either we walk or... we walk?"

"You're kidding." The boy shook his head in disbelief.

"What? Do you have a car? Or a friend who can drive us there?"

"Do I look like it?"

"Then shut the fuck up and move your legs" Hyunjin laughed as he dragged a whiny Jisung behind himself.

"Why do we have to walk? It's windy, I don't want to ruin my hair, makeup and outfit!"

"I know, I know. But it's just 10 to 15 minutes away, we'll manage."

"Fine, enough time to make you think about whether you want to play that game or not"

"Jeez Jisung" The older sighed, "I don't know.. I- I keep thinking about Chan Hyung.."

The younger hooked his arm with Hyunjins, chuckling a bit, "What about him? It's not like you will be cheating on him or anything. He's not your boyfriend"

"Well, I wish he could be." He murmured to himself, sighing again after.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"So-"

"Fine, I'll play."

"W-what??!" Jisung almost yelled out in surprise. He didn't think it would be this easy to convince Hyunjin.

"Yeah, I thought about it and I mean.. why not have fun for one night? It's been a long time for me and if I'm being honest, I don't even have hopes in getting closer to Chan in that way"

Jisung smiled sheepishly, he didn't really know what to say. His friend sounded kind of sad, hurt.

"Don't worry, I'm okay." Hyunjin added right away, not wanting the other to worry about him "Let's just forget about him for today. So, how about you? Are you going to play?"

"I'm not sure. I- I did want to play initially, however now that I'm not blinded by those stupid 'feelings' for Minho anymore, I think I don't want to sleep with anyone else than...."

"Come on, spill." The older rushed him despite knowing the following answer already, he was just taking ages to finish that one sentence.

"..Than Changbin Hyung..."

"Awh you really do like him." He gushed, cooing at his blushing friend.

"I think I do. It feels a lot like I do. Each time I think about him, it's like I can feel my chest fill with guilt at how often I had hurt him. Playing that game and having a one-night stand with some random guy would fully break his heart. I don't want to hurt him even more than I had already done."

Hyunjin smiled widely listening to Jisung talk like that, holding tighter onto him, "I'm so proud of you."

☆•°-------------------------------°•☆

I'm writing Chapter 12-13 right now and OMG I am so excited😭🔮