•°Chapter 60°•

☆•°A Favor°•☆•●

☆•°A Favor°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

Chan woke up the next day, a little confused when he felt sheets, pillows, blankets and warm skin next to himself.

Frankly, he had fallen asleep in the shower yesterday. A weird place to fall asleep at, however Hyunjin insisted on it.

"We've been in here for so long already..." The older spoke, his back leaned against his boyfriend's torso as they rested underneath the warm water, having conversations to forget what had happened earlier and relax a little. They had already cleaned up and washed their hair, now they just wanted to rest.

"So what?" Hyunjin chuckled "I could stay forever." His hands were around Chan's torso, his head resting on his shoulder and face nuzzling against his neck.

"Aren't we wasting water?"

"I mean.. we are." He laughed "But it's not like we take long showers like this everyday right?"

"Mhm.. true.." Chan hummed, trying to keep his eyes open as they kept on falling close "..But I need to get out soon or I'll fall asleep baby.."

"You only ever call me baby when you're tired." Hyunjin smiled, placing a kiss on his neck right ontop of a hickey "Is there a particular reason for that?"

"Not really... just feel like I need to call you 'baby' more often."

"Its okay, I'm not complaining. Look, you can just fall asleep like this."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Just no."

"Why not?"

"No."

"Yes."

"I said no."

"Give me a reason though."

"What if I don't want to?"

"I'll kiss you."

"Okay, I won't say anything then."

"Dang it–"

"You dumbass."

"That's mean you meanie."