•°Chapter 56°•

☆•°Blowjob°•☆•○°•

☆•°Blowjob°•☆
•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•.•○°•.○°●•°○•●°●•

Chan dragged Hyunjin to the living room, pushed him down against the couch and started to fumble with his belt, trying to open it.

"Whoa whoa there, what the hell are you doing?!" Hyunjin, surprised and in full shock quickly grasped the boy's wrists and made him stop.

The older's face was a deep shade of red when he looked up at him "Let me.. please!"

"But Channie-"

"I'm ready! Therapy has been good, I've been good. I want this so badly, please!"

Hyunjin didn't know what to say, to do or how to react. His cheeks were simply decorated with a deep blush, heart racing.

"I don't want you to have any flashbacks babyboy."

"I won't! I really want this, I promise. I'm more than ready, I can't even wait anymore! Please let me.. please!"

The older's pleading voice and words were so strong and serious that he truly was speechless, not knowing what to do.

His grip loosened around the older's wrists and Chan took that to his advantage, freeing his hands and unbuckling Hyunjin's belt. He opened the tack button of his pants, slipping his hand underneath and touching him up a little through his boxers.

He bit down his bottom lip, heart fluttering when he felt the boy getting even harder with each touch "You seem to want it too.."

Hyunjin just stared at Chan's hand, his breathing having stopped as he just watched how it moved underneath his pants, speading heat through his body.

However before he could get too caught up in the feelings, he reached his hand down to the boy's chin, making him look up at him, needing to see his eyes to confirm. When they locked eyes, he could see his eyes sparkling like they always do when he really wants to do something, and that's when he knew it was okay.

"You're sure?" He whispered one last time and Chan smiled at him with that smile everybody could fall for.

"I am." He nodded, unable to wait as he impatiently got rid of Hyunjin's pants and underwear.

Immediatly, he pushed the younger against the couch for him to rest his back against it as he himself rested on his knees on the ground between the other's legs. The floor was cold, but he couldn't care less right now.

He bit down his bottom lip as he took the boy's length into his hand, starting to give him a few slow strokes.

Hyunjin was out of his mind, feeling like he was literally about to pass out. They have not done anything like this in more than four whole months and the fact that Chan was so determined and desperate to do this made his stomach flood with heat.