•°Chapter 70°•

☆•°I Love You°•☆•°○●

☆•°I Love You°•☆
•°○●.•○○°•.○•●°•●°•○•°○●•○°•○•●°•●°•○

Chan couldn't really sleep the entire night anticipating what was going to happen the next day.

He was already thinking about how he could make it super special. Initially, he had thought about making it as similar to the night at the party as possible.

But considering they had used many different toys that day, he had changed his mind. Because this time, after months since their last time, he wanted Hyunjin and Hyunjin only, nothing else.

At the same time however, he did want to wear some of that lingerie for the younger since he knew how much he liked it on him.

He was crazy excited about it as if it was a trip to the theme park or something similar. His stomach was filled with butterflies just thinking about it, only able to imagine how it's going to feel like.

The entire night he kept fantasizing about it, blushing like crazy as he stirred and turned imagining Hyunjin touching him, holding him, whispering into his ear.

At some point the sun started appearing behind the horizon, the orange light invading the room made of glass.

"Chan.. are you not able to sleep?" The older suddenly heard his boyfriend's sleepy morning voice.

He started contemplating about whether he was supposed to be honest or not, turning red in an instant.

Hyunjin noticed with his barely opened tired eyes, smiling "Oh baby... are you thinking about it?"

"Sorry... I feel so dirty constantly having that on my mind.."

The younger chuckled lovingly, an idea of how to tease the older popping up in his head.

"If you can't wait anymore..." He whispered, reaching his hand back to the boy's bottom and pulling him close that way "We can start right now."

Chan pretended to be playing along, leaning close to the boy's lips "At least let me shower first, dummy. Now go back to sleep."

☆•°-°•☆

Coming out of the shower, Chan already had goosebumps all over his skin, nibbling on his bottom lip as he put on his favorite dark blue lingerie underneath his usual comfy outfit.

In his mind he was already seeing Hyunjin touching him all up through that fabric just like he did at the party.

He took a deep breath and went outside with the towel around his shoulders, already nervous knowing Hyunjin had showered before him and was now simply chilling in bed, enjoying the view of the sunset.