•°Chapter 31°•

Hyunjin sighed as he was standing infront of his dorm room, holding a paper with Chans number on it and just having his head full of the older.

The time they had spent yesterday and today revealed so many new things about him, yet at the same time, just confused Hyunjin even more.

He shook his head to try and refocus before knocking on the door. It was his room after all, but he just wanted to make sure in case Jisung was back and had brought someone with him.

No one responded the first time and so he decided to knock again. This time however, also with the same result.

And so he decided to unlock the door and go inside. Once he walked in and closed the door, the first thing he saw were two boys holding each other closely, cuddling as they were soundly asleep on the small little couch.

Jisung was all curled up against Changbins chest, the olders arms tightly around his body - and this was exactly how he had imagined the cuddles of these two to look like. He knew Jisung - despite being the flirty top that's always in people's faces - loved to be held tightly when it came to cuddles.

Especially now that he had almost lost Changbin, he must be feeling on top of the clouds when the boy holds him.

The older had a pair of matching pajamas on, which actually belonged to Hyunjin, making the latter smile a little as he knew Jisungs slim clothing would literally never fit Changbins bigger and muscular body, even though he's shorter in hight.

He quietly walked over to Jisungs bed, grabbing his big fluffy blanket and walking back to the two sleeping boys.

With one swift movement, he threw the fabric up into the air before pulling it back down onto their bodies, breaking into a smiling mess when the younger cuddled himself closer to Changbin, nuzzling his forehead against his chest.

The older on the other hand forrowed a bit, turning his head from side to side as he seemed to be waking up.

"What's up?" Hyunjin chuckled once the boy opened his tired eyes, pulling Jisung further to himself and taking an attempt at blinking the blurriness away.

"H-hi.." He stuttered seeing a stranger staring at them, not expecting to wake up to something like that.

"Don't mind me, I'm just looking at you two lovely babies." He cooed, making Changbin blush a little "I hope he told you everything."

"W-what do you mean everything...?"

"Well, that you mean a lot to him, that he had been an oblivious dumb ass freaking idiot for not giving you the love back that you were giving him despite having feelings for you, that he likes you, that he wants to keep you close but isn't actually ready for a relationship yet, tha–"

"W-what..?" Changbin interrupted, confused "What do you mean not ready for a relationship yet?"

"Mhm? Don't tell me he didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

The older started feeling uneasy and Hyunjin just had to sigh at Jisungs stupidity. He thought he would be brave enough to openly tell him, but he guessed he wasn't.

"Let's just say his last relationship was trash trash and now he still isn't one hundred percent ready to trust someone fully again. I thought he was going to tell you but I guess I will have to do his job as always."

Changbin pursed his lips, knowing very well the younger had asked him to be his boyfriend yesterday and that they were officially dating now. He wondered why Jisung actually went out of his way to do this when he actually wasn't ready yet.

He sighed, pulling the boy closer "That actually reminds me of somebody close to me.."

Hyunjin moved to sit at the couches arm, smiling weakly "Chan?"

Changbins eyes widened and he gasped, remembering that the older had gone into a room with Hyunjin last night, but there was no way he told him everything right?

"You know?!"

The younger breathed out "That's the problem. I don't."

"But then how–"

"I just figured out there must've been something that had happened in his past." Hyunjins voice was rather low, he was in thoughts and speaking outloud at the same time. He just couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened "It was his behavior.."

The olders reaction was another hint for Hyunjin. He saw the shock in his eyes, the disbelief and the way he just couldn't believe it when he explained how Chan had turned all small and vulnerable last night.

Which must mean that Chan usually doesn't open up to other people. Or why else would Changbin be so surprised as if the moon had suddenly turned bright pink?

"Wow he really.. did he really bottom and sub to you...?"

"Yeah... and I'm concerned for him. Some of the things he said were really deep and scary. He had such dark thoughts that I didn't even know what to tell him anymore. I just cried like an idiot at how bad I felt for him. Just the fact that he believes things like that already revealed that he was once treated wrongly..."

The older watched as tears formed in Hyunjins eyes while he was talking and he actually couldn't believe that someone was worrying and caring so much about his best friend.

It was utterly surprising because up until now, Chan had only attracted heartless douchbags towards himself.

And suddenly someone was caring for him? Even Changbin thought it was weird, which made Hyunjin seriously concerned. How bad of people was Chan dating in his past that everyone is so shocked and surprised that he was treating him like a normal human being?

The oldest in the room sighed. It was a mix of releaf and frustration.

"You know, when he told me he was going to play that game because he had found someone he liked, I thought it was all going to happen again. I thought he was going to meet another idiot that's going to hurt him, but here you are, worrying and caring for him. He needs to tell you what had happened himself, I'm not entitled to do that for him, but please just.. just don't hurt him, please. I'm literally begging you right now, if you guys don't leave this as a one-night stand and actually get closer and serious, please don't hurt him. One more time and he will fully break apart.."

Hyunjin smiled at the compliment, but started feeling weird at the end.

It was practically the same thing Minho had told him, just spoken in a nicer way instead of a threat.

"Don't hurt him."

Everyone was telling him not to hurt Chan as if they were protecting him like an endangered animal.

What was all of this about?

☆•°---------------------------------------°•☆

Do you sometimes just miss someone and wish that they would miss you too? But you for a fact know that they don't ever even waste a single thought on you?

That hurts.