•°Chapter 34°•

Hyunjin walked through the hallway of his college, eyes burning, heart hurting, stomach aching.

This was the second exam he had messed up these past two weeks. He just hasn't been able to study.

He hasn't been able to think straight, to live the same way he used to.

Seeing Changbin hanging out with Jisung over at their dorm made him nauseous as if he was about to throw up.

With each passing second of being in that hallway, it felt like a rope of anxiety and distress was being tightened more and more around his neck.

He dreaded the thought of coincidently walking into Chan. Just thinking about seeing or talking to him again made his head ache.

He wished he had never met him, never had talked to him, never had gotten close to him, never had touched him.

"Please Hyunjin, never talk to me ever again."

Why not? Why?

Chan never explained why.

"Hey Hyunjin." Someone suddenly ran up to him from behind.

"Oh it's you, hey Jeongin." He answered, his emotionless expression not changing.

"You don't seem too happy to see me."

"You know I'm never happy to see you." Hyunjin answered with full honesty. He and Jeongin have never and will never be close friends anyway.

That kid just suddenly started talking to him out of nowhere some day and haven't stopped ever since. And the reason as to why Hyunjin hated talking to him is pretty obvious.

"I have another thing I've heard to tell you."

"Oh please, I don't want to hear anything about Chan anymore! Please leave Jeongin!"

"No hear me out, it's spicy this time!"

"What? You heard about him having a new girlfriend? Good for you." The older huffed, trying to walk faster in hopes of Jeongin just leaving.

"No, actually, it's even worse. Everyone's been talking about it!"

"Well I'm not 'everyone' so please leave me alone!"

"Listen! It seemed like he and some black haired guy were seen making out somewhere near campus, here look at it!"

Jeongin finished talking and without Hyunjins permission, held his phone infront of the boys eyes, making him stop walking.

The boy didn't have an option but to look at the screen for at least a few seconds and what he saw made it feel like he was about to pass out.

He couldn't help but keep watching, his eyes tearing up and anger building up inside of his heart the longer he looked at that video. His hands clenched into fists, somehow trying to breath through all of these emotions he was feeling.

It was more than clear enough that the person in the video was Chan, his blond locks were showing as well as his whole body and face.

To be honest, this wasn't the first video of Chan kissing or making out with random people Jeongin had showed him, he had slowly gotten used to it by now. This time, it was the second person in he video who triggered him.

That person was someone he hated, someone if he had seen two weeks ago when he had met Chan, he would've probably hit right in the face.

It was Chan's ex-boyfriend.

"Where did you get this from Jeongin?!" He asked, his blood boiling, not able to watch anymore. That guy was holding him the same way he used to hold Chan and he wondered if he even gave him the same feelings.

"I'd rather keep my resources private–"

Hyunjin abruptly grabbed ahold of the boys collar, pulling him closer and glaring him down "I said where did you get this from!? Don't make me lose my good boy status by beating the shit out of you Jeongin!"

"Okay okay." The younger pushed him away, pretending to he annoyed and not dead intimidated "A friend showed it to me, but I don't know where they got it from."

The older scoffed, groaning in annoyance and being seriously about to punch Jeongin in the face "Useless as always." He mumbled to himself.

"Anyway, just wanted to let you know, bye"

"Hey!" Hyunjin grabbed his wrist before he could walk away "Send it to me, please."

The boy looked at him, raising an eye brow "What do I get?"

"Nothing, I just won't beat the shit out of you."

"Tsk." Jeongin scoffed "I guess, fine. You'll have it in a few minutes."

With that, Jeongin walked away.

Hyunjin just stood there, people walking past him, feeling like they were all morphing into the same person.

He felt dizzy and his vision got blurry just thinking about what he had just seen. Quickly, he hurried out of the building, scared of losing balance or getting unconscious.

Without even realizing it, he was suddenly heading towards Chans dorm room instead of his own, body full of anger and rage and he knew exactly who was going to pay for it. Who was going to pay for the pain he's been having to deal with. The one who lied to him, lead him on, made him feel intense hope before revealing that it all had just been an illusion.

Chan.

He shouldn't be going there, not in this state of anger, but he couldn't stop himself anymore. He's been holding back all of these past days.

Last time he had talked to the older was about two weeks ago - a day after that night at his own dorm room - after one of their classes. The words of that day have been repeating in his head ever since, making it impossible to focus on anything in his life anymore. Making it impossible to smile or work properly.

"I'm sorry but I don't want others to see me with you. You and me would never work Hyunjin, please stop talking to me."

Why though? Chan never explained. He just walked away. He just blocked Hyunjins phone number. He would simply ignore him whenever he tried to speak to him in the hallways until he got sick of it and stopped approaching him.

And I'm sure right now you're wondering what is even going on? Why Chan stopped wanting to be in touch with Hyunjin, why he was kissing his ex or how the younger even knew who his ex was? But don't worry, it'll all make sense very soon.

The fuming boy eventually arrived infront of the olders dorm room, his heart beating out of his chest as he hadn't seen him in what felt like ages. They were practically back to being strangers now, yet he still didn't hesitate when he slammed the door I'm fists with all the power he had.

Chan being the only one there at the moment, opened the door, confused as to who was knocking all aggressively like that, and his eyes immediately fell wide opened when he saw that certain someone infront of himself.

"H-hyunjin?!"

☆•°-------------------------------------------°•☆

Are you confused yet? Hehehehe

The drama has started people :))