•°Chapter 29°•

Chan dragged the younger to his room and closed the door, locking it and seating Hyunjin on the edge of his bed, seeing how he was still too stunned to speak.

He placed a hand on the boys chin, making him look up into his eyes "He's not like that I promise.. he- he's just overprotective, that's all. I'm really sorry about that.."

The other didn't move, just stared to the front with empty eyes. And that's when Chan decided that it was perfect timing to steal a kiss.

He didn't move one bit, just pulled Hyunjin closer by the hand on his chin, almost forcing him into the kiss that way.

Hyunjin didn't kiss back and he could feel it very clearly, but that didn't stop him. He placed multiple kisses against his soft lips, loving the way they felt, loving their shape, form and color.

It was as if they were magical, making all of these butterflies fly around in his stomach and chest.

"Chan stop, please." Hyunjin suddenly stopped him, pushing him away a tad bit.

Chans eyes looked sad, so sad and broken as if his world had crumpled down when his kiss was rejected.

"No but, seriously... what are we? What were we before and what are we now. I mean you know what we've done yesterday..?"

The older nibbled on his bottom lip, running his delicate fingers over the marks on his and Hyunjins neck "I.. I don't know."

The other sighed, looking up and into his eyes "Well me neither! But... do you want this to end?"

Chan looked back at him, his expression unreadable and his eyes trying to tell him a message he couldn't understand, but his answer, that he understood.

"I don't know.."

Hyunjins heart almost felt like breaking. 'I don't know'? He thought the answer for this one was clear enough. He thought together they could decide what the next step is, not if they even want each other.

Was he being too hopeful? Too clingy? Understanding the signs wrong?

"Oh..." was all he could respond, starting to feel uncomfortable, looking back down to the mattress, hurting.

"Oh my- no Hyunjin! Wait you've got me all wrong!" Chan immediately got the hint on why the younger was now acting that way and he immediately tried to fix it.

"Listen, I do want you, I don't want any of this end! But my life isn't as beautiful as it may seem and I'm just scared of dragging you into it..." He held the boys face between his hands as he tried to explain.

"Do you even realize how you make me feel? Knowing me two days only and you've already treated me like people I've known for years could never!"

Hyunjins eyes became a little glassy, starting to shine as he was overwhelmed by everything. He knew he would need some time alone to process and of this and come to a conclusion with his feelings.

"Sexually?" He asked, voice low, trying not to let any tears escape no matter what.

Chans expression turned into a surprised one, his cheeks flushing red "No! That's literally not what I was talking about! ...b-but I mean, that too. You.." He continued to blush, unsure of how he should express this.

"You made me feel really nice. You- you're movements are so perfect, it's like you know what will make me feel good and what won't!"

Hyunjin blushed a little too, smiling back at Chan as he enjoyed the soothing touch on his cheeks "How does one react to a compliment like that? I've never received one!"