•°Chapter 62°•

☆•°Surprise°•☆•●

☆•°Surprise°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

Sunday arrived and the two woke up almost simultaneously next to each other in bed.

"Did you sleep well?" Hyunjin asked, already pulling the older closer.

"How could I-- not sleep well after yesterday?" The boy answered, having to take a break in between when Hyunjin pecked his lips.

The younger held his waist as he sleepily started placing kisses against his lips, making him giggle.

"Heyy, we were making out for hours yesterday, that wasn't enough already?"

Hyunjin moved his thumb up to the older's lips, running it across the bottom one "I already told you, these lips are so addictive. The way you're so good at doing this, it's crazy. The first thing I think about after waking up is kissing you and you can blame your high level kissing skills for it!"

Chan just laughed, smiling after "It's not like you aren't just as good dumbass! Besides, remember when we were visiting Changbin and Jisung and they kept touching and tapping your lips for ten minutes straight, being so fascinated by them as if they were looking at something exotic and rare?"

"Oh my god yes! I remember that! All I wanted to do was relax but they kept harassing my lips!"

"Not like I wasn't harassing them yesterday myself either." The older laughed, his boyfriend shaking his head.

"You can keep on harassing them all you want, they're yours."

"Mhm, I'd be careful with my words Hwang Hyunjin, you might regret saying that some day."

"Why would I? Kissing you is like a drug, I'm so addicted to it."

"Drugs always have a down side you know that right?"

"Not this one." Hyunjin's spoke, his voice lowering as he pulled the other closer yet again.

Chan laughed this time, moving a hand up to the boy's cheek, caressing it as he was now the one to lean in and close the gab between their lips.

The younger smiled into it in content, relaxing. This just felt like heaven, like laying on a cloud in the sky, being hugged by a blanket out of cotton candy. It was heaven, and he was the only one who got to experience how it feels.

His boyfriend eventually pulled away, but he kept him close, whispering so lowly "I don't want to stop."

Chan however stopped him from going for another kiss, laughing "What's going on mh? Yesterday you were all different like that and now you're not letting me go either."

Hyunjin smiled "I'm in love with you, dumbass."

"Yeah right, tell me what you did! Did you cheat on me?"