•°Chapter 79°•

☆•°Tears Fall°•☆●•°•

☆•°Tears Fall°•☆
●•°•.○●•°○●•°•○.●•°•○•°••°•○.●•°•○•°•

Both Jisung's and Minho's eyes widened immediately, turning to look at each other all confused for a second, before looking back at the younger.

Changbin held back tears as he slowly walked up to one of them, Jisung first. At this point, whatever was going to happen, was going to happen. It couldn't get any worse from this anyway.

He straddled Jisung's lap, sitting against it as the two looked at him extremely shocked, perplexed and confused.

Changbin reached his hands to the hem of the boy's shirt, wanting to take it off when Jisung held his hand down, telling him to stop.

"Please.. trust me. Just this one last time.."

Seeing those eyes, Jisung's body was paralyzed, and his grip around his wrists loosened, absent-mindedly allowing him to take off his shirt.

A second later, Changbin got off of him and he watched as he walked over to Minho, cupping his cheeks and making him blush as he leaned close to his lips, whispering against them "Please do this for me.."

Both Minho and Jisung found themselves not knowing what to do or how to feel when they found themselves being really close a few minutes later, Minho touching up Jisung's exposed torso, the latter having his hands on his shoulders.

"Wh-what is this Changbin..?" Minho soon couldn't help but stop. He didn't understand any of this. It felt weird, it was awkward and neither one of them really liked it.

"Kiss him." Was all Changbin answered a second later, repeating those two words when the two only looked at him in pure shock.

"What?! No?? Changbin what is this supposed to be??!" Jisung responded, raising his voice just a little.

"Please, please just do it!" The older begged, positioning the two infront of each other, forcing them to lock eyes, forcing them to be close.

"Minho I.. don't know what's going on.." Jisung whispered, feeling uneasy and uncomfortable without his shirt, the older only shaking his head.

"Me neither.."

"Guys, I can hear you. I've not gone crazy!" Changbin interrupted "Just do it, please!"

It took Changbin about 15 minutes of begging for what felt like his life, until the two agreed, still being confused, flustered, frustrated, angry and scared.

Jisung was sitting to the opposite of Minho, looking into is annoyingly handsome face, seeing his glowing, thinking eyes.

Minho was good looking, he couldn't deny. He was caring, loving, a fun and funny friend. Because of those exact reasons, he used to be so into him. Back then he would've given up the world, even Changbin to get to know him, to get closer to him.