•°Chapter 33°•

°•Putting a Semi-Smut warning here, but they're not doing anything too nasty :)

°•You probably know that I like to keep my Smuts as cringe-free as possible but I'm not sure how y'all will react to this.
--> It's not like my writing style has changed, it's just the action that they're doing that might not be your cup of tea :) So please let me know at the end if you cringed or not because my goal (always) is to keep Smuts cringe-free :3

°•[Spoiler Alert!] This will also he last chapter before a little, tiny time jump :)

Hope you enjoy♡

☆•°-----------------------------------------°•☆

Chan whined lowly at the growing tightness in his pants. He hated Hyunjin for this.

"How am I s-supposed to deal w-with this now?!"

"I'm sorry.. I couldn't– I can't help it.." He whispered, still continuing with that action, biting down his bottom lip at how he could feel everything so clearly through Chans pajama pants "..You just make me want to do this over and over and over again."

The older looked up at him with panic and concern in his eyes, scared the others might turn around and see this mess.

"H-hyunjin, please, please not right here." He whispered and his voice couldn't be more serious. The younger immediatly stopped with a nod, placing a quick kiss on the smallers lips.

He got down from the bed, looking over to the couch and to his surprise, the two potatoes had actually fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Couldn't be a better timing.

"Let's go to the bathroom." He whispered to Chan and the boy looked at him as if he was about to hit him.

"I can't walk past them with this! It couldn't be more noticeable!"

"They're asleep idiot!" He whisper-yelled back and the olders mouth formed an 'o' shape before he started getting up.

Hyunjin held his hand and they quietly walked to the bathroom together.

"I can't believe this." Chan spoke when they went inside and Hyunjin had locked the door.

"Mhm?" The boy asked, trapping the other against the wall with his arms, looking at him with half lidded, lustful eyes.

"Th-this will be the third time in two days! And the second time on the same day!"

Hyunjin chuckled, leaving trails of feather light kisses against the side boy's jawline "Funny how you've simply assumed that I was going to fuck you."

"Y-you weren't going to...?" Chan's eyes widened, his face turning red in embarrassment.

"No, I wasn't going to. I just wanted to play around a little." His voice was so low and deep, raspy and even a little intimidating.

"P-play around..?" Chan was flustered but even a little anxious hearing that. Did that mean he had to do things he didn't want to for Hyunjin?

"Hey, look at me." Hyunjin spoke to the boy who had turned away from him, making him look into his eyes. His voice turned more soft, not able to help it when he noticed the slight fear in those glowing baby eyes.

"Don't be scared, you know you're safe with me, right?"

Chan nodded, anxiously biting down his bottom lip. He didn't mean to assume Hyunjin was going to harm him, he just couldn't help it and he felt bad for 'accusing' him of doing such things.