•°Chapter 13°•

☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆No explanation/definition needed🤭☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆

No explanation/definition needed🤭
☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆

Chan smirked at the boy in front of him, moving slightly closer to him and swinging a leg over his body, seating himself down on his lap after.

The younger immediately tensed up, his hands though instinctively moving to the lower back of the person in front of him, wanting to keep them steady, so they wouldn't fall back.

At this point, he wasn't even sure if it was a boy or a girl who had bumped into him. He didn't care either way, all he wanted was to finally know who it was. It was killing him.

He bit down his bottom lip when he started feeling hands ghost up his chest, all the way up to his neck and cheeks.

Saying he wasn't turned on by this concept of being blindfolded would've been a horrible lie. He loved it, and the fact that his partner was teasing him and not taking off his blindfold added even more to the feeling.

The boy hummed as he leaned his face into that soothing and calming touch, allowing the other to caress his cheeks, smiling a little. Were they doing that on purpose? Did they notice how nervous he had been until now and wanted to calm him down?

A few moments later, the tingling touch on his face slowly disappeared, as well as the weight on his lap. He didn't know where the other person had gone, and he could've pulled the blindfold off of himself now, however he just sat there and waited patiently. It's no fun when he takes it off himself.

He could distinguish a few sounds of things clapping against each other in the room, not knowing what they were, though.

Chan on the other hand had the widest grin ever on his face, reaching his hand to the back of the desk to grab some rope to use on the younger, making a few items on the table collide unintentionally.

He walked over to Hyunjin, carefully grabbing his arms from the back and pulling them behind the chair. He smiled as he caressed the boys' wrists with his thumbs, leaning down to place two small kisses on each of them before he proceeded with tying them together.

The boy was nervous, he could tell, yet he still let that unknown person do as they pleased since he couldn't see anything anyway.

Chan hated how tense the younger seemed to be, he wanted him to relax and let loose. And so he walked over to the front, sitting back down onto the other's lap, his arms wrapping themselves around his neck.

He leaned closer next to his ear, whispering lightly "Hyunjin."

The said boy right away turned into a statue when he heard that voice call out his name. He wasn't breathing, wasn't moving, his lips slightly apart as he tried to tell himself that he was just imagining Chan's voice. But then again, if it wasn't the older, how were they supposed to know his name?

Chan let out a breath, moving one hand down to the younger's chest, simply holding at his shirt and talking again "What? You don't seem too happy to have me here."

Hyunjin bit down the side of his bottom lip, unsure and debating on whether he should say what was in his head and on his mind or not. However, in the end, he decided on being honest.

"You hurt me."

Chan felt his heart break ever so slightly hearing those three words. He wasn't stupid, though, he knew exactly what the younger was talking about.

He moved a hand over to Hyunjin's mouth, grazing it across his bottom lip "I know. But you don't understand why."

Smiling when Hyunjin shivered at the light touch, he decided to do it again, amused by the youngers timid reactions.

"Explain."

Chan was getting very impatient, almost whiny, and now he had to explain before he could do what he had been craving for.

"But... I wanted to kiss you right now."

The younger thought back to the day before, the moment when they had almost kissed. He remembered the feeling of pain and disappointment when they couldn't fully go through with it, wondering if the other had felt the same at that time.

He sighed. Damn it he wanted to be mad and raging at Chan, but he just couldn't. He was just slightly upset at the way he was treated, not understanding why the older always changes like that when others are around.

He tilted his head up a bit, parting his lips just a little "Fine then. Kiss me, Chan."

The older bit down his bottom lip hearing that request, butterflies filling his stomach.

He moved both of his hands to Hyunjin's cheeks, cupping and caressing them gently as he started leaning in, slowly and finally connecting their lips into a small kiss. Hyunjin responded to it immediately, kissing back to fulfill the desire of them both.

They only held it a short moment, feeling their bodies heat up immediately before they had hastily pulled away.

Chan though wasn't satisfied yet, leaning back in to kiss the boy again, this time for a longer period of time, just wanting to feel more of that softness and warmth combined with exploding tingles throughout his whole body.

Hyunjin's hands were in fists at the back of the chair, wanting to hold and touch Chan so badly as they kissed, but he just couldn't.

He had goosebumps all over his skin, about to tear up at how perfect this felt. It was amazing, someone else's lips against his own, especially Chan's. The way the older was holding him so gently, attempting to calm him down and make him relax, it just felt so nice.

He couldn't help but whine just a little when Chan further deepened it, taking the chance when the youngers lips were slightly parted to carefully slip his tongue into his mouth.

However, to his surprise, Chan was the one who seemed to go completely weak. The older's movements felt eager, like he just wanted more and more but couldn't get anything further.

Hyunjin smiled into it, moving his head back a little to pull away and stop their actions. Both him and Chan were panting, though it again seemed to have way more effect on the older.

"Chan, let me see you."

☆•°------------------------------------------°•☆

I still am really busy, so I couldn't 100% proofread. Please excuse any major mistakes or missing words.

And feedback?🤭💓🔮