°•Chapter 18•°

Chan felt cold and almost anxious when Hyunjin let go of him and allowed him to walk over to the bed. Without the younger close to him, all the warmth he needed to badly disappeared.

He somehow managed to keep himself up as he walked to the bed, sighing in relief once he had arrived and sat down on the edge of the mattress.

Right away, he started unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off all the way, letting them fall to the ground after. He didn't know if he should keep his underwear on or not, however for now, he decided on keeping them since it made him feel less nervous.

And on the spur of the moment, a thought popped up in his head, and he suddenly just needed to get that item as it was just in the nearby closet anyway.

In the meantime, Hyunjin had walked over to the table, actually taking his time to pick out the right things Chan was probably going to like, despite having to deal with that unbearable tightness in his pants.

Sooner or later he had finally decided on a few things, taking them, turning around and walking over to the bed.

To his surprise, he noticed the other laying there wearing a huge black hoodie, having the hood over his head and sweater paws trying to hide his blushing face as his legs and thighs were now on full show.

The younger felt like melting away at the sight, still having that same question running around in his head, desperately waiting to be answered 'How on earth could this be Bang Chan?'

He placed the items down onto the bedside table and got onto the bed too, crawling over Chan's body until he was properly hovering over him.

"Where did you get that from kitten?" He softly asked, slipping a hand underneath the fabric, starting to touch up the burning skin of the smaller's stomach.

"Minho's.. closet." Was what he had lowly gotten back as a response, the boy continuing to hide his face.

He used his free hand to pull Chan's arms away, making him move them to his shoulders "You don't need to hide okay? I want to see you."

The older looked at him like a shy puppy, nodding ever so slightly, biting down his bottom lip to stop any sounds from escaping when he felt Hyunjins hand ghost along his body until it reached his boxers.

The boy gave him a certain look, asking if continuing was still okay. And although he was nervous and anxious, he right away nodded without hesitation. He really needed this.

Hyunjin smiled, leaning down to give Chan a quick peck, before he proceeded and slipped his hand underneath his underwear.

He didn't waste any time and immediately started stroking the boy. With that action Chan couldn't help but let out a small moan, his back slightly arching up at the contact with his throbbing erection.

The younger smirked widely, feeling pre-cum leaking already after a few single movements only. The other's little sounds made him go insane, making him want to flip him around and slam himself right into him.

They were light like a feather, timid and fitting to the boy's appearance. No matter how hard he tried to hold them back, they would still somehow manage to escape his lips at the warm feeling of Hyunjin's hand around himself.

"J-jinnie.." He called out, receiving a quick kiss on his cheek for saying the younger's name.

"Tell me kitten."

Chan whined hearing that pretty pet name, moving his sweater paws to his face as he got even more shy, if that was even possible.

"F-feels so n-nice.."

Hyunjin was losing it. Hell this was all way too much, and they hadn't even properly started yet. He couldn't handle that cuteness, the sounds, the others behavior and words. It was just so hard to keep calm.

He couldn't wait any longer, he needed to hear more of these sounds, needed to make them louder.

He stopped everything he was doing and sat up on his knees at the side of the smaller's body. With one swift movement, he pulled his boxers off and threw them to the side.

Chan didn't know what was about to happen, his body already buried into the mattress and pillows, breathing heavily and just trusting Hyunjin with the next steps.

The younger leaned over to the bedside table, grabbing two of his previously prepared items. He heard a gasp once Chan had noticed one of the two, making him smile at that reaction.

"You- you're going to use that..?"

"Yes, it'll help prep you. Do you not want me to-"

"No! No, I- I want it.." He mumbled, having never tried using something like that before, but really wanting to now.

Hyunjin nodded with a reassuring expression leaning forward to kiss Chan passionately. The older wrapped his arms around his neck, whining and melting against those soft lips.

Hyunjin liked that reaction. How weak the older would get whenever he kissed him. He really had never had so much power over anyone before and honestly speaking, it was amusing.

He used that kiss to distract Chan a little, using his hand to carefully straddle his legs, before he moved it up and pushed two fingers into the boy's mouth.

The older was caught off guard when the feeling of the other's lips disappeared so suddenly and was replaces by something else.

He opened his eyes and looked into the younger's own as he sucked onto the two digits, wanting to tease him a little too.

Hyunjin lost his sanity, he couldn't handle this anymore. Immediately, he abruptly pulled his hand away, traveling it down and pushing it into the boy without much thought or hesitation.

Only this time, Hyunjin started moving his hand, very slowly thrusting in out of the other.

The older whined and stirred at the arid feeling and stretching. It was hurting more than it needed to.

"H-hyunjin..."

☆•°----------------------------------------°•☆

C'mon I have nothing to say hehehe :)

Next chapters will be smut + reveal of what Binsung will be doing :)

Sorry to all the innocent people reading this♡♡