•°Chapter 5°•

☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆•°Misconception°•/mɪskənˈsɛpʃ(ə)n/

•°Misconception°•
/mɪskənˈsɛpʃ(ə)n/

Noun
•a view or opinion that is incorrect because based on faulty thinking or understanding•
☆•°--------------------------------------------------°•☆

"No it's.. it's fine. It was nice actually" Hyunjin spoke as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Again, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought treating you to something would be a kind thing to do.."

"It is! It really is, please don't get me wrong. I appreciate you doing that, I'm just a little sensitive when it comes to money since I had issues with that in the past. So I don't like others paying for me"

"Oh.. yeah I understand, it's okay" Chan smiled, reaching his hand out for Hyunjin to take "I'll remember that, i'm really sorry! Can I take you to the park over there to make up for it?"

The boy looked at the older's hand in front of himself. He didn't know if he was going crazy or if he had just found himself getting attracted to Chans hand.

'Pull yourself together Hyunjin, pull yourself together!' he thought, still looking down at Chan's hand.

"Will you take it?"

"O-oh y-yeah, sure" The younger broke out of his thoughts and took his hyung's hand into his own.

It wasn't anything big or serious, just simple hand holding, but for some reason it made him really excited and happy, a smile slowly forming onto his lips.

"Shall we go?" Chan asked again.

"Yes yes!!'" The younger jumped up excitedly and started running, pulling Chan behind himself.

The latter simply chuckled, letting himself get dragged to the park as it was just across the streets "Wow your mood changes quickly"

"They don't call me dramatic for no reason" Hyunjin laughed, still pulling Chan behind him until they had reached the park.

They let go of each other's hands once they arrived at the big entrance gate, Hyunjin looking down to the ground, hands on his thighs as he tried to control his breathing after running the whole time.

"You didn't even run that much" Chan teased, walking ahead.

"Oh shut up" the boy chuckled and jogged up to Chan so they would be walking next to each other again.

"So, what will you be doing today?"

"What do you mean?"

"As in, when I bring you home"

"You're gonna bring me home?"

"W-well only if you're okay with it!" Chan quickly answered, nervousness noticeable throughout his voice.