•°Chapter 21°•

"How do you like it? Warm? Hot? Really hot? Or even..... cold?" Jisung asked, smiling when the boy walked over to stand next to him, chuckling.

"What? Do I look like some psychopathic maniac? Who even takes a bath in cold water when they're cold?"

"Well I don't know????" The younger raised his hands into the air in defense "No judgment to those who do like to take a cold bath when they're cold!"

Changbin laughed, hesitating a bit but eventually collecting enough courage to quickly peck the others cheek since for some reason, it felt right to do so in that moment. Blushing uncontrollably after, he looker down to the ground, avoiding eye contact but smiling widely on the inside and being proud of himself.

Jisung overexaggeratedly gasped and immediately turned to the flustered boy next to him, squealing playfully.

None of them really knew how things had escalated like that, but suddenly, Changbin found himself running in a circle throughout the small bathroom, screaming and giggling as Jisung chased after him.

"Hey! You're too cute let me hold you damn it!"

"Noo you needy monster!"

Jisung scoffed dramatically and abruptly stopped running, so the older, who didn't notice fast enough, kept on running with the same speed and motion, until he eventually bumped into the him.

"Ouchie!" He whined after their bodies had collided with each other, repeating that action when the other wrapped his arms around his bare waist to keep him in place.

"How are you going to escape now mh?"

Changbin whined once again, looked away and pouted, pretending to be annoyed of the fact that Jisung wasn't letting him go anywhere and holding him tightly.

"You look like you're about to have a tantrum, bunny" he chuckled "What do you want?"

"The question is what do you want?" The boy replied, putting great emphasis on the 'you', teasing the younger purposefully "I'm not the clingy one holding onto the other the whole time!"

Jisung scoffed again in disbelief. He wasn't going to put up with Changbin teasing him without getting back at him.

He slipped his hands further down just a little, now keeping them at the boys bottom. He didn't do anything else; no squeezing, no major touching, just gently resting them there and watching how the tips of Changbins ears turned into a crimson red color already.

"What I want? You." He whispered and the older fully turned red, already getting an idea of what Jisung was implementing and wanting to do, his heart immediately starting to palpitate.

The younger then chuckled and let go of him, turning to the bathtub and turning on the water tab for some hot water.

"Don't get any wrong thoughts, we're not doing that tonight" he continued, knowing the other wasn't ready yet and probably panicking right now. He heard him sigh in releaf, smiling at the fact that Changbin was way more of a little baby animal than he had already known.

"But.." He turned to him again "There is something I do want"

The older looked at Jisung as the boy took his hands into his own, intertwining them softly and bringing their bodies slightly closer to each other.

"A kiss." The younger smiled, rubbing circles against the back of the smallers hands "if that's okay?"

"Mh? You're asking for permission like that?" Changbin chuckled "You've already-"

"I know I know. But I thought maybe I should ask you before going for it since you might not want to..."

"You really are crazy, aren't you?" The older laughed, making Jisung tilt his head to the side in confusion.

He didn't bother explaining himself before pulling the boy closer by his arms and closing the gab between their bodies and their lips.

It totally surprised Jisung, but he just went with it and enjoyed the kiss as the other started gently caressing his cheeks and pouring much attention into it. His arms were just hanging down, too weak to move them up as he simply melted against the warmth of Changbins body.

Sooner or later the older had to pull away with a laugh, amused by Jisungs reaction. He leaned closer to his ear, whispering lowly.

"I'd stay here kissing you all night long. Just do it when you want to. You have my consent."

Jisungs eyes sparkled in response, the other nodding and chuckling to once again confirm what he had just said.

"Now stop staring and watch out for the water"

The boy snapped out of it and chuckled, moving back to the bathtub and leaning down to touch the water and check for its temperature "Sorry but how am I supposed to when you're standing next to me mister i'm hot and shirtless?"

"Boy-"

"Shh, whatever. Yes, I was the one who pulled your shirt off bla bla bla. Okay, maybe, but no one ever allowed you to look like that"

"You're unbelievable" Changbin laughed "What am I supposed to do?" He asked Jisung who had turned back to him "Turn my hot-o-meter down?"

"Exactly! And also, maybe drop a bit- no, a lot of that cuteness because I am not mentally stable enough to handle it!"

The older pouted in response, only making Jisung scrunch his eyes shut and whine "No! No don't do that!"

"Hey look at me!" Changbin shouted, his hands on Jisungs upper arms, shaking him mercilessly to try and make him open his eyes up and look at his big pout and puppy eyes.

The younger just laughed unconditionally and shook his head from side to side "Stop making that face then or I'll die!"

"But-"

"Ohoho no 'buts'. Don't even dare to 'but' me mister. You're hot plus cute at the same time and I don't even know how that's possible. My mind can't process both at once!"

The other laughed and giggled as Jisung really was refusing to open his eyes, stating all of these reasons as to why he thinks Changbins existence might just be him hallucinating since it's not possible to be both soft and fierce at the same time.

"Okay okay, I'm not pouting, open your eyes"

The boy cautiously opened one eye and looked to the front of himself however immediately closing then after, turning around and falling a step back when the olders flashing pout came into his sight.

He groaned and complained, seriously not able to take it "What the hell Changbin! I'm never trusting you ever again!"

"Come on!! Look at me!"

"Not before I get a kiss!"

"Jisungg!" Changbin whined, again shaking the boy "You're addicted to it!"

"Do I look like I can help it?!" He defended "Now shut up and kiss me or I will never look at you again!"

The older sighed and moved closer to the exhausting boy, holding him in place so he wouldn't move and whispering against his lips "I hate you, but I can't stop myself when you ask me like that"

He left a quick peck against Jisung's lips, only for the younger to open his eyes, whine and pout himself.

"What was that?! I want more!"

"Yeah no. Your eyes are opened so check the water and let's take a bath already!"

☆•°-----------------------------------°•☆

Hyunchan or Binsung next chap?♡♡