•°Chapter 30°•

"I hate you more than anything else Hwang Hyunjin!" Chan hissed as he put his pants back up, struggling to do so as his lower back and bottom were aching to death.

"You're pretending like you didn't want it!"

"That's because I didn't!"

"Liar! All you needed to do was either push me away or better, use your safe word, but guess who didn't do any of those things? Exactly, you." Hyunjin resorted back, playfully teasing the older more even after what they had just done as he was in the process of getting dressed himself.

"Hell I will never be able to go out there!" The boy whined, knowing he could probably never face Minho again.

"You could've kept quiet." Hyunjin shrugged, chuckling when the other yelled back at him in response.

"And you could've not stuck your stupid dick inside me just because you were feeling like it!"

The younger sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Chan who was rummaging in his closet to find a more comfortable shirt than the one he had on earlier.

"It's kinda contradictory don't you think? Calling the dick that makes you struggle to keep quiet stupid?"

"Oh my– ugh! Please, for gods sake, keep the hell quiet!"

"Mh" The boy pretended to be thinking "Hell and God in the same sentence, that's contradictory too."

Chan threw the shirt he was not going to wear anymore over at him, using as much force as his muscular arms allowed him to. It landed straight in the middle of his face, making him sigh in frustration "Shut up Hwang!"

"Damn I forgot you work out." Hyunjin groaned, dealing with the slight pain of the impact on his face as he put the shirt to the side, standing up to walk to the older.

"Seriously this is so stupid! I now have to deal with this pain, with Minho scolding me and lecturing me and the embarrassment that comes with it! And you? You've gotten the pleasure you wanted and now you're off to go. You could leave at any moment and I would be left behind to deal with everyth–"

Chans voice ranting abruptly stopped with an almost not noticeable gasp when he felt two arms wrap around his waist from the back, words he didn't expect following after.

"I'm not leaving you. I'm sorry if I went too far, it... it was just an in the moment rush of feelings and I just let it take over me without thinking about it twice. I'm sorry if you actually didn't want it, I never wanted any of this to be nonconsensual. I feel really bad, I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me.."

Chan softened up at at that peaceful and apologetic voice. That same one the boy had used the entire last night. The one that made him feel calm and safe.

He shook his head lightly, hands on the boys arms on his stomach as they rocked a bit from side to side "It's okay." He responds "I was just exaggerating things–"

"No, we're not going back there again Chan. Stop putting yourself down, you have every right to be upset, especially because of Minho."

The older sighed, nodding but on the inside still quietly invalidating his own feelings "It's okay, I'm not mad at you... You're right I could've used my safe word but.. I guess I didn't want to.."

He stopped to turn around, smiling when the arms around his waist didn't move away "Maybe I wanted to experience that other side of you too.."

"The not-so-gentle-and-soft one you mean?"

Chan chuckled, shy and blushing "Yeah.."

The younger smiled, securely holding the other between his arms "Did you like it? You know, despite the following pain?"