•°Chapter 22°•

[Hyunchan]

Chan was nervous, but wasted not one single second before he started to unbotton the youger's shirt.

His heart kept on beating harder the more of the other's torso came into his sight. When he was finally finished with the buttons, he fully took it off and swiftly got rid of it.

Hyunjin didn't even allow the older to compliment him or give his body any attention. He just right away leaned back in for yet another kiss.

Chan hummed into it, moving both of his hands across the other's back, occasionally pressing down his fingertips to make himself understand that Hyunjin was right here and not going anywhere.

"I feel like I want to eat you out." Hyunjin whispered after pulling away, his own cheeks decorated with a light blush having the lingering feeling of the other's lips against his own.

The older felt small and submissive, ready to let Hyunjin do whatever he wanted. And since he couldn't wait anymore, he pushed the boy down onto the bed, making him sit against the headboard and shuffling to lay between his legs, starting to unbotton his pants.

"Chan? You know you don't have to. We could skip this and-"

"No. This isn't just about me. I know you want it."

The younger nibbled on his bottom lip, unable to resist or make the other stop as his pants were undone and pulled away along with his boxers. He really did want it.

A roughe arc expanded across Chan's face, letting go of the two articles and carefully taking the boy's length into his hands. Taking a quick glance up and at Hyunjin's face, he noticed him blushing a little too, tense and full of anticipation.

It made him even more excited and impatient to just continue. He leaned closer and began by leaving small, feather light kisses starting from the tip and moving down.

Hyunjin tensed even more, holding himself up on each side of his body, gripping the blanket underneath his legs in fists to control himself and not rush the older. But the way this was going, it just felt like he was being teased.

Chan smirked a little against his skin, knowing exactly what he was doing to him and loving to have a little bit of power over him too.

He timidly started giving him small kitten licks, enjoying how he shuddered at the wetness and heat. Hyunjin was on edge, desperately wanting more but really not wanting to make the older hurry, so he just let him do things at his own pace.

Soon enough however, Chan decided that it had been enough of the teasing and he proceeded with slowly taking the boys length into his mouth, head slowly sinking down to take as much as he could.

Hyunjin held in a groan, looking down and watching the smaller with half lidded eyes as pleasure started spreading throughout his body.

He traveled a hand downwards, feeling like he was on cloud nine as Chan started bobbing his head up and down. He moved the smallers long blond locks away from his eyes and behind his ear, the corners of his lips curling into a small smile when the olders blushing cheeks came into his sight.

His head fell back, lips apart while leaning against the headboard, letting out a small groan as Chan sped up his pace.

"Fuck.. Channie."

The boy hummed hearing that nickname, sending vibrations through Hyunjin and speeding up his pace even more.

The younger had his eyes focused on Chan, breathing heavy and groaning every now and then, not knowing if he was supposed to be surprised or not at the fact that he was this skilled at doing these things.