•°Chapter 28°•

"Do you want me to go with you?" Hyunjin asked as the two of them stood infront of their dormitory, about to enter the building.

Chan let go of the youngers hand, turning to look into his eyes "You've done so much for me already, it won't be necessary."

"I don't mind, just tell me. You know, last time you brought me all the way to my room too."

"But it's far, are you sure?"

Hyunjin smiled when a gentle blow of wind passed by them, making the smallers hair go everywhere. He reached his hand forward, pulling a few stray locks behind Chans ear "Do you want me to come along?"

The older blushed slightly at that action, nodding with a smile in response "Yes, please?"

"Then yes I'm sure. I'll be going with you, come on."

Hyunjin took the others hand into his own and started walking, but stopped almost immediatly when he was pulled back since the boy didn't move one bit.

"Mhm?"

"Promise you will never pull that kdrama stunt on me ever again!"

The younger laughed, forcing Chan to start walking with him "Shut up it's not like you didn't like it!"

"I didn't?!" He protested, only making Hyunjin laugh more as they entered the building.

"Why did you blush then mh?"

"I- Just shut up will you?"

The two of them held an entertaining conversation along their way to the olders room. They were getting along perfectly, joking, having fun, liking each other's presence and secretly, maybe trying to forget everything that had happened at the party as just thinking about would make the both of them all flustered.

"Can I ask you something?" Hyunjin started halfway through their way.

"Sure thing, go ahead."

"Why the hell does Minho live in a dorm with you guys when he has a huge mansion like that?"

The older chuckled, shaking his head knowing that it didn't make any sense.

"He says cause it's closer to uni you know?"

"That mansion is 15 minutes away from here??" The boy exclaimed in disbelief. That Minho guy really was something.

"Don't ask me, I don't know!" Chan laughed and playfully threw his hands into the air in defense "It's probably because he doesn't like being around his family much."

"Mmh, understandable."

Eventually, the two arrived infront of the olders room, knowing they needed to go different ways now.

"I guess here we are again."

"Yeah.." Hyunjin looked down, suddenly dealing with an unbearable feeling in his stomach.

"Is everything alright?" Chans concerned voice came into play.

"Yes it's just..." He reached forward to grab Chans wrist "I feel like I don't want to let you go yet."

The older turned extremely nervous once Hyunjin held his arm, looking around cautiously to see if someone was coming, just like on the first day they had separated.

The other noticed and let go immediatly, his heart silently breaking "I- s-sorry if you don't want anyone seeing us together-"

"What? No no no, it's not like that! It's just- ugh!" Chan panicked, not knowing what to do anymore.