•°Chapter 66°•

☆•°Pleasure°•☆•●

☆•°Pleasure°•☆
•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•●.°.•°○●•°•●.°.•

Hyunjin smiled as he leaned closer to the boy's ear, his hand simultaneously slipping underneath the blanket, immediately sliding underneath the hoodie as well.

"The next hour will be time for you to relax, so just lay back okay?"

Chan right away visibly shivered, either from the tone of his boyfriend right next to his ear, or from his warm touch on his stomach.

"B-but what about you? I can help you too! We could.. w-we..."

"Nu-uh, we're not going to, not today. You need a little more time. Besides, I want to focus on you, nothing else."

Hyunjin smiled and slowly started placing kisses down the other's neck, removing the blanket whenever it was in his way.

The older tilted his head to the opposite side, taking a breath to calm his nerves as his entire body formed goosebumps everywhere.

This was something he should be used to by now - feeling Hyunjin leave kisses all around his neck and collarbones - yet he still shivered uncontrollably whenever it was happening.

He hated having slipped back into this state, not wanting Hyunjin to do this but for it to be the other way around.

However just as he was starting to hate on and put himself down, he remembered the boy's words from the other day.

"Now that I'm slowly letting out that smaller side of me, I don't want you to feel like you need to be more dominant all the time. You're still my baby, I still love taking care of you, holding you, all of those things. Don't ever force yourself for me okay?"

Chan smiled to himself, letting out a small hum as he allowed himself to be taken care of. He did wish it was the other way around, but he also knew that Hyunjn wanted him to really enjoy this, so he decided that he was going to do so.

"Chan." He heard a sweet voice call out, making him look into that direction with a questioning face.

A second later and he suddenly felt warm lips pressed against his own and it took him a moment to kiss back as he was so focused on the hand touching up his skin and further moving down to the waistband of his pants the more time passed.

He consciously relaxed his body as he noticed the younger slowly undoing his pants, carefully slipping his hand underneath his underwear.

Trying hard not to tense up but to let it happen, he moved his hands to the younger's shoulders as he kissed back to the best of his abilities, feeling the tingles slowly spreading through his body.

Hyunjin gently moved his hand in an up and down motion, giving him a few nicely paced strokes, feeling how he got even harder under his touch.

He enjoyed the kiss himself as the older was holding so utterly tightly on to his shoulders, being relaxed and calm yet tense and nervous at the same time.